Shane Mathews says Bru and Squirrel will not play vs UF

Bad news if true. BUT, this is where those TEs, Brazell, Matthews, Thornton, and Nimrod get the chance to shine. AND, if we use them right, wear down Florida with our RB corps of: Sampson, Bishop, Lewis, and Keith. I think we remain loaded for bear if our coaches call this right. We can uptempo, but I think we play slam-bam-dayum you, mam ball.
Still need a QB who has time to make a throw and makes a accurate throw. Having time is not all day either!!

He says on his podcast that according to his Tennessee ‘sources’ Bru and Squirrel will not play.
Swain said on his show on Thursday he thought it was Odd that players who didnt finish the game against Arkansas were "Probable" but players who did finish the game were "Questionable" didnt make sense. I dont expect Squirrell to play. I expect Bru to play, but i think he will be in to block more than to catch passes.

Maybe this will force Nico to have to go through his reads and make throws to other targets, knowing that Squirrel & Bru won’t be out there. Get the TEs (where is Staes?) and RBs more involved.
Well, our OT's better block a heck of a lot better than last week for him to have time to do that. They need to roll him out more, and take the training wheels off his feet.

Reactions: OrangeEtBlanc
He says on his podcast that according to his Tennessee ‘sources’ Bru and Squirrel will not play.
neither of them have a receiving TD on the season. hopefully this will allow ethan davis or mike matthews to see more passes thrown their way

Would mean MM, Brazzell, and Nimrod if Thornton is also out?
Prob more throws to Sampson and TE’s.
that’s assuming we’re allowed to use the tight ends for downfield passing. We’ll find out pretty quick if that’ll be possible tomorrow night.

VN Store

Back