Shane Mathews says Bru and Squirrel will not play vs UF

We're loaded at WR, that won't be a problem. We just need the O-line to hold up, and the play calling to put Nico in a position to succeed.
Hell our 1s haven’t done anything this year. Hard to get excited about 2s and 3s. We haven’t shown to be loaded anywhere other than possibly the D line.

It's not like the receivers were on the field that long.
My point exactly. .... They were blocking sure but receivers blocking downfield away from the play normally don't get that many injuries in one game. Just hope they heal quickly and may be ready at least for Bama. Need the others to step up and also allow Nico to have time to pass more when needed.

Squirrel has a sprained ac joint. Very painful b it he’s gonna get if he can handle the pain
That would be better than my armchair diagnosis, which was a broken collarbone. If you are correct, I hope he gets to rest 2-3 weeks before trying to play again.

I want to see Matthew’s get his shot. He is dynamic with the ball in his hands. Was hoping he starts coming on and this might be his introduction game. He is DYNAMIC.

VN Store

Back