Shinzo Abe Assassinated

If you buy 6 things that have each gone up 10% each, inflation is 10%, not 60%...
Yes. I’m aware. Perhaps the evillawyer should have the integrity to actually show the portion of the tweet that she’s ridiculing (the text of her post showed no total). Instead, she conveniently cut off her post right above that portion and then played gotcha after people responded to the text that she actally showed in her post.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Did Nikki Haley send a tweet that summed up 6 items with to try to show 67% inflation? Yes or No

I'm not disingenuous. I call out BS on both sides.
Then show her whole damn tweet if you want to comment about it. Don’t cut off the portion showing the total. (Note that there is ZERO wrong with Nikki’s tweet if you exclude the total, which is what evillawyer’s post did). Then, when people are confused by why the hell you’re ridiculing her, try to suggest they don’t understand math. That is disingenuous. That is what evillawyer did, and you’re piling on. So excuse me if I say you’re disingenuous also.

Then show her whole damn tweet if you want to comment about it. Don’t cut off the portion showing the total. (Note that there is ZERO wrong with Nikki’s tweet if you exclude the total, which is what evillawyer’s post did). Then, when people are confused by why the hell you’re ridiculing her, try to suggest they don’t understand math. That is disingenuous. That is what evillawyer did, and you’re piling on. So excuse me if I say you’re disingenuous also.

Let's see, I clicked on the tweet, I saw everything in it including the total and I'm disingenuous.

It's more like I did extra work to verify and think for myself instead of having Fox News and OAN do my thinking for me.

If Joe Biden was travelling north on an Amtrak train to New York and stopped in Delaware to get off, how much farther would he need to travel in feet to get to Rhode Island?

Let's see, I clicked on the tweet, I saw everything in it including the total and I'm disingenuous.

It's more like I did extra work to verify anf think for myself instead of having Fox News and OAN do my thinking for me.
If you’re going to ridicule a tweet, you should have the integrity to at least show what you’re ridiculing. Apparently you don’t. Neither does evillawyer.

If you’re going to ridicule a tweet, you should have the integrity to at least show what you’re ridiculing. Apparently you don’t. Neither does evillawyer.

Or you can actually spend 5 seconds looking at the tweet yourself and think for yourself.

You are no better than the bulk of those who voted for Biden because he had a D by his name...

People who will willingly accept what MSNBC and Fox News tell them without thinking for themselves is why our choices for President are a 80 year old vegetable and a 75 year old misogynist...

Or you can actually spend 5 seconds looking at the tweet yourself and think for yourself.

You are no better than the bulk of those who voted for Biden because he had a D by his name...

People who will willingly accept what MSNBC and Fox News tell them without thinking for themselves is why our choices for President are a 80 year old vegetable and a 75 year old misogynist...
I looked at what was posted here. Evillawyer posts about 50 worthless things a day on this forum. I'm not wasting my time digging into all of them. If you think something is worthy of discussion, post it here, and let's discuss it. Don't post a portion of it.

I don't even know why the hell you posted the portion of your post that I crossed out. You have no idea what news I read.

If Joe Biden was travelling north on an Amtrak train to New York and stopped in Delaware to get off, how much farther would he need to travel in feet to get to Rhode Island?

Seems I was asked that question on an aptitude test.

VN Store

Back