Shinzo Abe Assassinated

Mathamethhmetics iz hard for the GOP

It's not the least bit surprising that Nikki Haley's tweet sailed right over the head of the Dumbocrats. This is brilliant marketing on her part. She isn't talking dollars. She's showing percentage increases because it locks the insanely high right of inflation (the highest in 40 years) into the minds of the electorate. It also gives them real life examples showing that even the insanely high inflation percentages that the government is publishing are manipulated. Most things that ordinary citizens purchase have increased by a much larger percentage than the government manipulated and published data.

Last edited:
Reactions: lukeneyland
I just think that post could be more precisely worded.

You could make an argument that the tweet is invalid because it is comparing 2 countries with 2 completely different cultural and societal norms. I agree with the post I replied to in the sense that racial homogeneity is a by-product of those, but I don’t think it is a reason for fewer instances of gun violence.

Speaking of culture, I think the primary reason for lower gun violence in Japan isn’t because of racial homogeneity but rather the fact that they less cultural decay and rot than what we have. JMO though.

TLDR: I think it has more to do the their culture rather than racial demographics.
What do you mean by cultural decay? And how does Japan have less?

I just think that post could be more precisely worded.

You could make an argument that the tweet is invalid because it is comparing 2 countries with 2 completely different cultural and societal norms. I agree with the post I replied to in the sense that racial homogeneity is a by-product of those, but I don’t think it is a reason for fewer instances of gun violence.

Speaking of culture, I think the primary reason for lower gun violence in Japan isn’t because of racial homogeneity but rather the fact that they less cultural decay and rot than what we have. JMO though.

TLDR: I think it has more to do the their culture rather than racial demographics.
Do you think it’s possible that race and culture are at least somewhat intertwined?

4edw29b1hga91.jpg

It's not the least bit surprising that Nikki Haley's tweet sailed right over the head of the Dumbocrats. This is brilliant marketing on her part. She isn't talking dollars. She's showing percentage increases because it locks the insanely high right of inflation (the highest in 40 years) into the minds of the electorate. It also gives them real life examples showing that even the insanely high inflation percentages that the government is publishing are manipulated. Most things that ordinary citizens purchase have increased by a much larger percentage than the government manipulated and published data.
So if a movie ticket goes up by 10% and I buy two movie tickets, does that mean I've spent 20% more than I would have previously?

Thanks for showing you're just as clueless as Nikki about math.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
"The fact that guy had to build his own gun shows that gun laws don't work!" --3/4 of this board

If I'm calling someone Dumb, Nikki Haley's tweet wouldn't be the crux of my argument. There's 4th grade level math that Nikki has quite yet mastered...

Does anyone know where I can find a, guns don’t kill people, people kill people, bumper sticker.?

Look again. She made a really stupid error on the total. Hard to believe she's a shopkeeper's kid with math like that.

No just the people living in ghettos and trailer parks. Regardless of race
So generally disenfranchised folks. Although there are plenty of peaceful trailer parks and working class neighborhoods. The Hatfields and McCoys lived in pretty decent housing for their era and were a bit inclined to violence as were / are the Scots Highlanders.

Last edited:
I wonder if he used gorilla tape? That stuff should be banned. Way to powerful for civilian use. Government should be the only possessor of gorilla tape.

It's gorilla warfare if it's used by civilians.

Looks like it was held together with Gorilla Glue. We may need to raise the age limit on that stuff.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
So if a movie ticket goes up by 10% and I buy two movie tickets, does that mean I've spent 20% more than I would have previously?

Thanks for showing you're just as clueless as Nikki about math.
Hey, dumbass. Perhaps you should actually post the entire text of the tweet that you’re commenting on rather than cutting it off right above the portion of the tweet that is actually relevant to your post. I commented on the graphic that you posted here. I hadn’t seen Nikki’s tweet.

VN Store

Back