Should Volnation or AD White assist a UTM player?

Reactions: DynaLo and McDad
Reactions: vol66
I'm so glad you shared. I didn't realize it was a segment of the news broadcast...thought it was an article posted on their website.

Is this station where you have a contact?

I just looked up the station based on an image posted here. I have no affiliation with this network. My contact was with the Vol Network.

What the article said:

"After several days of fundraising for the family, only a little more than $3,000 was collected as of Wednesday morning. After a few hours and a Twitter exchange between UT Martin Athletics and UT Athletic Director Danny White, the fundraiser is now more than $55,000."

What it should have said:

"While scouting an opponent's roster looking for weaknesses to exploit, a rabid TN fan discovered a UT Martin player's family home had been destroyed. Seeing that only $3,000 had been raised so far, vol fan McDad, immediately reached out to Volnation on behalf of the player by lighting up the night sky with a big orange VOL signal . Previously only known for his razor sharp wit and timing, it was discovered that McDad also has a heart that's two sizes too large and the TN faithful are always ready to VOLUNTEER!"

What the article said:

"After several days of fundraising for the family, only a little more than $3,000 was collected as of Wednesday morning. After a few hours and a Twitter exchange between UT Martin Athletics and UT Athletic Director Danny White, the fundraiser is now more than $55,000."

What it should have said:

"While scouting an opponent's roster looking for weaknesses to exploit, a rabid TN fan discovered a UT Martin player's family home had been destroyed. Seeing that only $3,000 had been raised so far, vol fan McDad, immediately reached out to Volnation on behalf of the player by lighting up the night sky with a big orange VOL signal . Previously only known for his razor sharp wit and timing, it was discovered that McDad also has a heart that's two sizes too large and the TN faithful are always ready to VOLUNTEER!"
Lol. That's great.

VN Store

Back