Should Volnation or AD White assist a UTM player?

Even KNS can't get the real story right. I know @McDad is brushing off the credit, but I'm starting to question the integrity of this UTM sports information person not setting the record straight.

UT Martin offensive lineman AJ Marquez and his family lost their Florida home in Hurricane Ian. Tennessee football fans rallied to help

From the article:
"How Tennessee football fans got involved to help AJ Marquez
"Alex Boggis had an idea."

"Boggis planned a Wednesday night post on Twitter, challenging Vols fans to be “great fundraisers” to help Marquez."
Maybe someone just doxed McDad.

One thing I do wish that Volnation web site had a separate name from the general name Volnation. This probably represents it more than anything. Volnation w/s or something like that . Just an opinion. I read that Twitter take on it too and was thinking someone getting or taking credit where it’s debatable to say the least.

Looks like it's momentum has slowed, and took around a day to get 1K getting it to 87K. Should still climb I would think, and That was an awesome thing obviously.

Reactions: McDad
It's been really great watching Vol fans show who we are. I have the fundraising thread on a tab in my browser which I check often. Glad I got in early and was able to watch it take off. McDad did a great job. A tip of the hat to you and many thanks. Hope it hits 90K even if it takes a few more days.

VN Store

Back