Should Volnation or AD White assist a UTM player?

Here is my thing. If we can afford to give and want to then someone who says I WON'T donate because they are NOT at UT has some internal issues they should get looked at professionally. If they cant afford to then thats ok as plenty of people who are in a place to be able to assist can.

Our very own Zakai Zeigler mom got quite a bit from not just UT but other SEC schools jumped on board after their house fire.

This is fantastic. You guys sure know how to get someone choked up with pride. Just donated.

Is this young man receiving notifications every time a donation is done? I wonder if he has any idea what is going on.
Thank you!

I hope he is seeing it. Or what if they check it tomorrow and see it going up like a rocket!?!

Since the tongue in cheek go fund me for the goalposts sort of blew up in UT's face, just donate that money to his family.

That would totally wipe out any negativity surrounding that whole ordeal.

At least a plane ride and a room to see her son play in Neyland. The rest will take care of itself.

Reactions: McDad
While looking at UTM earlier this week, came across a player of theirs from Florida. Family was devastated and lost everything in the hurricane. Mom even lost employment. His GoFundMe only had a little over 3,000 donated. Considering he plays for a sister school, would it be appropriate for UT to promote the need to help this player?

Info:
View attachment 503472View attachment 503473

Compliments to @vanillagorilla for the video:

It's the same university. Absolutely appropriate.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back