Should Volnation or AD White assist a UTM player?

Donated and got a couple good friends to as well. Hope this young man and his family are able to get back on their feet in a hurry. Lost everything in a tornado once when I was young and know how it feels to suddenly have nothing. Good luck young man.
Thank you!

I don’t have Twitter but is there a way to direct this over to Peter Burns or someone else over on SEC Network to see if they would be willing to retweet or talk about this tomorrow morning on SEC This Morning?

Reactions: McDad
I don’t have Twitter but is there a way to direct this over to Peter Burns or someone else over on SEC Network to see if they would be willing to retweet or talk about this tomorrow morning on SEC This Morning?
Yes!

Anyone follow SEC Network or can share?

Reactions: VolSummitt44
Omg omg omg

Everybody. Just got another email. Their AD called AJ.

Posting screen shot if her email.

View attachment 503596
Dang it I thought Saturday night was going to be the end of tearing up for a while. I can’t imagine what this young man and his family are going through. I’m glad to be a part of a fan base that cares this much!

Appreciate it.

But I'm just a loudmouth facilitator. Yall got the connections going. Yall are the heroes.

Hey man, you made a huge a difference in that young man's life and impacted his family in a way that would probably be hard for us to truly appreciate considering we are not in their situation. AND you impacted me in a positive way too because you reminded me how good it feels to just help out a stranger... You did good!

VN Store

Back