SHS Stepping Down

If only there was some technology(s) invented since 1974 that allowed the WH to communicate with the American people directly and not requiring the reporters... 🤔
Twitter is only a platform for memes, monologues and soliloquies. It's not a question and answer dialogue that can serve as any effective means of checks and balances. Twitter has been around for 13 years... so it also predates the beginning of the Obama presidency. That didn't stop the Obama Administration from abiding by the norm of holding White House Press briefings on a regular basis.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Twitter is only a platform for memes, monologues and soliloquies. It's not a question and answer dialogue that can serve as any effective means of checks and balances. Twitter has been around for 13 years... so it also predates the beginning of the Obama presidency. That didn't stop the Obama Administration from abiding by the norm of holding White House Press briefings on a regular basis.
a little easier when the whole group of "reporters" are on your side and lobe soft balls one after the other

a little easier when the whole group of "reporters" are on your side and lobe soft balls one after the other
It's also easier when you weren't just caught in a lie, and had it documented in a highly publicized report that went public. Sarah Huckabee Sanders simply doesn't want to face questions over the Mueller report. That is all.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Just an example of the grilling Obama got in his last Press Conference with the WH press corp....

7. April Ryan, White House correspondent and Washington bureau chief for American Urban Radio Networks:
Long before today, you've been considered a rights president. Under your watch, people have said that you have expanded the rubber band of inclusion, and with the election and the incoming administration, people are saying the rubber band has recoiled, and maybe is even broken. And I'm thinking back to a time, on Air Force One, going to Selma, Ala., when you said your job was to close the gaps that remain. And with that, what gaps still remain when it comes to rights issues on the table? And also, what part will you play in fixing those gaps in your new life? And lastly, you are the first black president. Do you expect this country to see this again?

8. Christi Parsons, White House correspondent for the L.A. Times:
Thank you, Mr. President. It has been an honor. I have a personal question, because I know how much you like those. The first lady put the stakes of the 2016 election in very personal terms in a speech that resonated across the country. And she really spoke the concerns of a lot of women, LGBT folk, people of color, many others. And so I wonder now how you and the first lady are talking to your daughters about the meaning of this election, and how you interpret it for yourself and for them?

It's also easier when you weren't just caught in a lie, and had it documented in a highly publicized report that went public. Sarah Huckabee Sanders simply doesn't want to face questions over the Mueller report. That is all.
My guess is that she is likely afraid for her safety knowing the lefts penchant for violence and murder for those that dare think differently than the Dems demand.

My guess is that she is likely afraid for her safety knowing the lefts penchant for violence and murder for those that dare think differently than the Dems demand.
Interesting take. My guess is that she is uncomfortable with having to explain a lie she was caught in.

Twitter is about as accurate as the WH press corps now

That all depends on who is writing and sending the tweets. I'm sure that most members of the White House press corps don't think that Prince Charles is the "Prince of Whales".
And his typo had nothing to do with the message yet you libs keep screeching and focus on it like a bunch of 8th grade catty school girls.

She's leaving, the press corp probably won't until Trump is asked the wrong questions too many times.
Nah let’s get rid of both now. Neither role has a purpose anymore except welfare for a bunch of “reporters” that don’t want to do real work for a living.

Reactions: AM64
Nah let’s get rid of both now. Neither role has a purpose anymore except welfare for a bunch of “reporters” that don’t want to do real work for a living.

Trump needs them, so he can do his stand-up routine before his helo rides.

VN Store

Back