SHS Stepping Down

If you haven't listened to them in over 10 years, then you can't even discuss the subject intelligently. They are certainly not all the same, depending on the news cycle.
Sure I can. There are many different media outlets now. The WH press corps is redundant. Nice attack though just because I disagree with you 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: AM64
That is absolutely ridiculous and it would only be said by someone (like Trump or a supporter of his) who is resentful of a system that promotes checks on government.

This is in the constitution, right? Press being part of the government "checks" system, correct?

With Trump they are. It's, IMO, the duty of POTUS to answer to the press, and not just call into the hard-hitting Fox and Friends in the mornings.
What are you talking about. Trump talks to the press all the time, most of it is impromptu while he's getting on or off Marine 1, at photo ops with heads of state, or photo ops for meetings, signings. He also just got interviewed by George S., not hardly a Fox employee.

He just doesn't hold official press conferences, as with all the other ops, makes them kind of nonessential.

I'm sure it's his way of sticking it to the DC press corps.

Reactions: AM64
Sure I can. There are many different media outlets now. The WH press corps is redundant. Nice attack though just because I disagree with you 🤷‍♂️

Redundancy would imply he's answering the media's questions more than once. Tweeting policy and only appearing on Hannity is not accountability. Maybe 'redundant' doesn't mean what you think it means.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
This is in the constitution, right? Press being part of the government "checks" system, correct?
Yep... freedom of the press is covered in the 1st Amendment but that hasn't stopped Trump from trying to restrict their freedoms and even calling the press the "enemy of the people".

What are you talking about. Trump talks to the press all the time, most of it is impromptu while he's getting on or off Marine 1, at photo ops with heads of state, or photo ops for meetings, signings. He also just got interviewed by George S., not hardly a Fox employee.

He just doesn't hold official press conferences, as with all the other ops, makes them kind of nonessential.

The level of butt-hurt on this one has reached 8th grade girl level. Com on guys, you can do BETTER!!

Is different from fielding questions from.

Yep... freedom of the press is covered in the 1st Amendment but that hasn't stopped Trump from trying to restrict their freedoms and even calling the press the "enemy of the people".

Whooooosh, waaaay over your head. (you got set up and whiff...)

I was thinking it's the WH Press Corp asking those questions before he gets in the chopper. I never really thought about it not being.

VN Store

Back