SHS Stepping Down

Thomas the Train doin' fentynal now?

Speaking of which, the Coffee County Sheriff's Department are all carrying antidotes around Bonnaroo this weekend. They have also set up stations where they can treat overdoses. That's how bad they expect the fentanyl to be this weekend at Bonnaroo.

Speaking of which, the Coffee County Sheriff's Department are all carrying antidotes around Bonnaroo this weekend. They have also set up stations where they can treat overdoses. That's how bad they expect the fentanyl to be this weekend at Bonnaroo.

Only had one death, one of the two times I've gone, but that was before the fentanyl wave.

McMom told me about nurses, CNAs and such who search the trash. Pull the fentynal patch out of the garbage (this patch was removed from a pts skin) and put it in their mouth to chew on it and get any trace amounts off it.
The thought turns my stomach.

Making fun of her looks is a way to dodge the reprehensible way in which she conducted herself. She lied, knowingly and on purpose, many times. She denigrated the press, as spokesperson. Said the lies she was told to say. Horrible as a professional.

McMom told me about nurses, CNAs and such who search the trash. Pull the fentynal patch out of the garbage (this patch was removed from a pts skin) and put it in their mouth to chew on it and get any trace amounts off it.
The thought turns my stomach.

That is some sick crap right there.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Making fun of her looks is a way to dodge the reprehensible way in which she conducted herself. She lied, knowingly and on purpose, many times. She denigrated the press, as spokesperson. Said the lies she was told to say. Horrible as a professional.
And failed to dust the podium.

So basically, the same thing attorneys do everyday.

5 people have died here this week from “drug overdoses”, my guess is fentanyl but they aren’t saying it.

I am married to an RN also. I have to ask her and her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend, who are all RN's , just stop talking shop when they come over for dinner.
McMom is a therapist but same difference at the dinner table.

VN Store

Back