SHS Stepping Down

Don't be ignorant.
I'm not... what I said is the truth. She is currently being paid $179,700 a year to be the White House Press Secretary. She has only held one White House Press briefing in 2019... It's freaking June 13th! She is being paid more than what the majority of households in this country earn, and she doesn't do jack s***.

Reactions: Septic
I'm not... what I said is the truth. She is currently being paid $179,700 a year to be the White House Press Secretary. She has only held one White House Press briefing in 2019... It's freaking June 13th! She is being paid more than what the majority of households in this country earn, and she doesn't do jack s***.
You should apply then.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

You just doubled down on ignorance, congrats.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Because standing in front of the press is her ONLY responsibility as PS.
For the most part, Trump only does press interviews with Fox News... They don't engage the White House press corps at all. Regardless of how you want to spin this, she has done very little in 2019 to earn such a high salary.

Who's next in line for the great honor of being Trump's mouthpiece?
Your-Pretty-face-is-going-to-hell.jpg

Reactions: tvolsfan and McDad

VN Store

Back