SHS Stepping Down

Riverbend?
Nah my guess is laced heroin. Riverbend is already over and it’s just a daytime thing, it doesn’t attract the Bonnaroo crowds. But I’m sure they’re worried this stuff is going to show up there and kill some folks.

You know bc nursegoodvol does same, right?

I do but I grew up in a family that’s in the medical field so it doesn’t bother me . Sometimes I’ll go and eat breakfast with NGV and her friends and I’ll just eat me biscuits and gravy while they talk shop . Lol
The ones that bother me are the sweet elderly people and without a doubt ,kids .

Reactions: McDad
Gathering cobwebs since the last time it was used. Probably be another 2 months before it's used again.

COBBWEBB Takes be back to the Reggie Cobb and Chuck Webb backfield.
Reggie passed recently.

Making fun of her looks is a way to dodge the reprehensible way in which she conducted herself. She lied, knowingly and on purpose, many times. She denigrated the press, as spokesperson. Said the lies she was told to say. Horrible as a professional.
Not holding even one single White House press briefing since the Mueller report was released two months ago, was a very cowardly way of avoiding questions over how she was caught in a lie by Mueller and how it was included in the report. She admitted to the Mueller team that her assertion that she had spoken to "countless" members of the FBI who had told her that they had lost confidence in James Comey was "not founded on anything". In other words, she just made it up. Her refusal to answer for it was gutless... that is no way to start a career running for office, if that is indeed, her goal.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Gathering cobwebs since the last time it was used. Probably be another 2 months before it's used again.

COBBWEBB Takes be back to the Reggie Cobb and Chuck Webb backfield.

You guys say all she does is lie and cover up, why do you want more of the same?
Never mind, you just need more to b!tch about.

Not holding even one single White House press briefing since the Mueller report was released two months ago, was a very cowardly way of avoiding questions over how she was caught in a lie by Mueller and how it was included in the report. She admitted to the Mueller team that her assertion that she had spoken to "countless" members of the FBI who had told her that they had lost confidence in James Comey was "not founded on anything". In other words, she just made it up. Her refusal to answer for it was gutless... that is no way to start a career running for office, if that is indeed, her goal.

Sniff...sniff...waaaaaaaa

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
You guys say all she does is lie and cover up, why do you want more of the same?
Never mind, you just need more to b!tch about.
It was a blessing when she quit giving press conferences. What, you like to be lied to?

It's more the lack of basic informing the public thing that she failed at miserably when she actually didn't earned a paycheck but got paid to spread the lies.

Yea, They were one of my favorite backfield combos. If Fulmer can bring that type of backfield and OL back to UT, I will quit saying bad things about him.
Dont say them in the FF, they will lynch you. You can say them to hog and me.

All evidence to the contrary with all this bitching about her not doing her job.
Dude, she is being paid a salary of $179,700 a year... for what, exactly? She has held one press briefing so far in 2019. What does she do with her day to earn that much money? It certainly doesn't involve anything included in her official job description.

VN Store

Back