Situation in Venezuela

Bitter people who don’t like others succeeding? Yep, ‘seent’ it 😆

Not even necessarily bitterness, just self-preservation on their part. They are too lazy or unmotivated (or have other flaws) that keep them from getting a solid job so they fight for a system that will "move them up" at the expense of others (or bring others down to their level).

I went to DeButts Yard in Chatt a few times. When you go to the control tower, I would have to walk across the incline where they rolled the cars with gravity to the right tracks.

Always kinda freaked me out having to time my way across those tracks with cars coming down the incline.Knee lock up, trip, shoestring stuck. Ever hear of a pedestrian bridge? lol

Not at all surprised you’re a fan of the Social Security system here. Fits perfectly.

Please send all requisite forms with the utmost urgency to 85SugarBalls@VolNation.com

I will eagerly await my opportunity to divest all current accruals in lieu of future contributions to the program.

As always, I remain very truly yours,
-85SugarVol

I never stated you can opt out of mandatory SSA contributions. Damn anti-gubment folk wet dream, so you read what you want to hear.

But, seeing how much you hate our Country, I researched the specific processes on how you can divest yourself of your current or future Social Security benefits. Here's what you can do:

(1) If you have not yet retired, simply avoid avoid applying for Social Security benefits when you do retire. This is a required step to actually receive federal funds, and by not applying, you will get nothing;

(2) If you are currently retired and receiving Social Security benefits, make sure that said funds are issued to you via check. Moving forward, to forego your benefits, simply send your checks back to the federal government accompanied by a letter requesting your removal from receiving such checks moving forward and/or destroy all checks upon receipt and don't deposit/cash them;

The preceding options likely cover 99% of Americans. However, the following option is definitely more apropos for you...

(3) Commit a crime resulting in your incarceration in a jail/prison for more than 30 days. POOF. Your Social Security benefits are suspended while you're picking up lots of prison soap.

So, there you have it. Which option do you intend to pursue to divest yourself of your Social Security benefits?

Last edited:
I never stated you can opt out of mandatory SSA contributions. Damn anti-gubment folk wet dream, so you read what you want to hear.

But, seeing how much you hate our Country, I researched the specific processes on how you can divest yourself of your current or future Social Security benefits. Here's what you can do:

(1) If you have not yet retired, simply avoid avoid applying for Social Security benefits when you do retire. This is a required step to actually receive federal funds, and by not applying, you will get nothing;

(2) If you are currently retired and receiving Social Security benefits, make sure that said funds are issued to you via check. Moving forward, to forego your benefits, simply send your checks back to the federal government accompanied by a letter requesting your removal from receiving such checks moving forward and/or destroy all checks upon receipt and don't deposit/cash them;

The preceding options likely cover 99% of Americans. However, the following option is definitely more apropos for you...

(3) Commit a crime resulting in your incarceration in a jail/prison for more than 30 days. POOF. Your Social Security benefits are suspended while you're picking up lots of prison soap.

So, there you have it. Which option do you intend to pursue to divest yourself of your Social Security benefits?
Lol.

Your "divestment" is mandatory contributions and voluntary foregoing of "benefits".

Nice work, Monty.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back