Situation in Venezuela

The first I heard of RR workers being exempt was just a few years ago. Wife's cousin works for the RR and was talking about taking early retirement.
Yea, it was formed I think in the 30's separate from SS. From what I understand, the additional tier is due to the danger associated with the work and the disability benefits having to be paid out especially years ago.

Hmmm... All you have to do is just listen to Donald himself.

Trump’s vow to only be a dictator on ‘day one’ follows growing worry over his authoritarian rhetoric

“We love this guy,” Trump said of Hannity. “He says, ‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said: ‘No, no, no, other than day one. We’re closing the border, and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling. After that, I’m not a dictator.’”

Believe Trump When He Says He Won’t Give Up Power

“Christians, get out and vote, just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore,” he told a religious group at a Florida event. “You got to get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not going to have to vote.”
LOL.. yeah. YGHN

That's not what the National Electoral Council said.
He nationalized everything, jailed or murdered his political opponents and those in positions that defied him.

The election results appeared very irregular according to observers, if they were even allowed to observe

They haven't been forthcoming with the receipts of election integrity

The vote is now in the streets, demonstrations all over the place. When the people are ignored long enough they tire of the charade.

The last vote was even in question.....

He's received a resounding vote of no confidence.......

He nationalized everything, jailed or murdered his political opponents and those in positions that defied him.

The election results appeared very irregular according to observers, if they were even allowed to observe

They haven't been forthcoming with the receipts of election integrity

The vote is now in the streets, demonstrations all over the place. When the people are ignored long enough they tire of the charade.

The last vote was even in question.....

He's received a resounding vote of no confidence.......

So? The government has said who won the election.

On Biden's first day in office he signed 17 EOs. In the first 100 days he signed 60. Looks like the actions of a dictator to me.

That's the measure?

How many did Trump sign over the course of his term? (Hint: Its 220)

How many did Biden sign over the course of his? (Hint: its less. 141).

Oopsie by you.

Excellent! Thanks for sharing those.

Can't help but think about the applicability of Neyland's Maxims to the situation down there, with a few situational edits.
  1. The side that makes the fewest mistakes will win.​
  2. Fight for and make the breaks. When one comes your way—TAKE ADVANTAGE.​
  3. If at first the fight—or the breaks—go against you, don’t let up . . . put on more steam.​
  4. Protect the people, the society, and the nation's future.​
  5. Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle for this is the WINNING EDGE. <--- Kinda lost here; I'm not sure whether oskie translates to the situation...but cut/slice/pursue/tackle sure do!
  6. Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made. <--- Applicable to tear gas canisters, and Maduro regime members' skulls.
  7. Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes as long as it takes.​
We are literally everywhere.....Screenshot_20240730_145215_DuckDuckGo.jpg
GBO

Reactions: InVOLuntary and tbh
Nope, elections are elections.
Yes, and he ignored the people and stole it.......... It's why the country is in meltdown. Have you not paid any attention to what is happening there?

Free and fair elections, if it was the will of the people the people would not be taking back what was stolen from them.

If it was a free and fair election they would be showing the receipts.....

Yes, and he ignored the people and stole it.......... It's why the country is in meltdown. Have you not paid any attention to what is happening there?

Free and fair elections, if it was the will of the people the people would not be taking back what was stolen from them.

If it was a free and fair election they would be showing the receipts.....

I was told here that the elections are always fair. Sorry.

Reactions: Voltrapnbama

VN Store

Back