So proud of my home state

How is that a big deal or a low? Sounds like appropriate checks and balances.
Because republicans have been screaming about a stolen election with no proof for almost 4 years. No evidence. There are still posters on this very board that won't accept defeat. Y'all will grasp at whatever straw available...

Because republicans have been screaming about a stolen election with no proof for almost 4 years. No evidence. There are still posters on this very board that won't accept defeat. Y'all will grasp at whatever straw available...

What does that have to do with Texas passing election law ensuring all voting locations have appropriate ballots?

What does that have to do with Texas passing election law ensuring all voting locations have appropriate ballots?
Read the details. It's less about ensuring all voting locations have enough ballots than it is about creating a specious rationale to overturn election results.

Read the details. It's less about ensuring all voting locations have enough ballots than it is about creating a specious rationale to overturn election results.

I read the details and I agree with it. I dont find it specious at all. Seems reasonable.

Federal judge rules Tennessee drag restrictions unconstitutional after trial

I have to agree here. The law as written was way to broad and could easily be adapted by other interests to chill free speech.

1. Few people really care about if an adult wants to perform in a drag show or if other adults want to see it.
  2. Drag shows used to be more campy comedy and political commentary for adults but have devolved into prurient debaucheries of perverted deviates pushing their ideology.
  3. Dont do twisted sex crap around children, much less actually use them as a prop in your twisted show.
People used to know the difference in free speech vs grooming children.

Now TN, go rewrite the law so that it bans having these disgusting pervs vomiting their perviness onto children while still preserving their right to be pervy adults and for other adults who are pervy to watch them.

VN Store

Back