So who can tell me? Does our defense got B-O-U-N-C-E ???

This criminal talks about sacrifice. Ask him about the people murdered that HE IS involved in how much they sacrificed!!

You again.... self defense is not murder, and EVERYTHING i have read on that incident makes it pretty clear the guys that died came into that alley to attack and or rob Ray Lewis and friends....they were out just having fun and heading home.

Sometimes when you go to rob someone and attack them you end up losing....

Last edited:
You again.... self defense is not murder, and EVERYTHING i have read on that incident makes it pretty clear the guys that died came into that alley to attack and or rob Ray Lewis and friends....they were out just having fun and heading home.

Sometimes when you go to rob someone and attack them you end up losing....

Your version of what happened is a joke!! The murdered victims were in a car not an alley. Your hero is involved and has with held evidence to cover up HIS CRIME. Please there are real people such as AL WILSON who should be quoted and shown when it comes to EFFORT. This man would not let Tennessee lose!!

Please quit idolizing a criminal!

Reactions: 1 person
I personally don't plan on getting close enough to tell you what fabric softener they use. Bounce, Gain, Snuggle; I really don't care so long as they put a hurt on the other team.

Your version of what happened is a joke!! The murdered victims were in a car not an alley. Your hero is involved and has with held evidence to cover up HIS CRIME. Please there are real people such as AL WILSON who should be quoted and shown when it comes to EFFORT. This man would not let Tennessee lose!!

Please quit idolizing a criminal!

What drugs are you taking? He and friends had been in the club and were getting in their limo when the other group came up and started the fight. Many thought they saw how Ray was dressed, and had the intent to rob them..... Not sure what story your confusing. In any case he was acquitted, the court has spoken... you strike me as the type of person who likes to believe the worst without ever looking at the facts. What sort of a Vol fan calls themselves Bear Bryant anyway .... In any case this is about a motivational speech....and it's a good one. Stop trolling.

If you really want the details....

Did Ray Lewis Kill Someone? The Definitive Account of the Case That's Confused Football Fans for Over a Decade

Last edited:
When I talk about BOUNCE I am talking the attitude and passion. Learning and improving is a never ending battle, but I have missed seeing the passion and emotion in recent years... the mentality of Tennessee Defenses before the coaching mix ups. Eric Berry had it for sure as well as skill. Hoping we'll see a break out year for A.J. he's a step away from being a classic. Having pep, and hustle is a stage you got to have before you can improve much else. I wanna see us swarming again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3wesrCTPc4[/youtube]

For the record I saw that B O U N C E last weekend, the swarming at the end of plays, great energy....nice warm up.....but tomorrow we play a team that could actually beat local high school teams.. can we BOUNCE for four quarters against a decent team? Energy every play regardless of how it is going?!!!!!

I really hope so I was very happy to see second string guys carrying the mantle and getting that goose egg last week......let's see if we can get two goose eggs in a row, would be the first time since 2002.....is the D up for that challenge? Love what I saw from second string on D.....and our first string on D looked positively beastly.

VN Store

Back