SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
20220110_184846.gif
*I'm voting for the Alabama Zebras. They're undeafted this year and I would like to see them make all the calls tonight in the tide's favor. What's GA going to do, report them to the SEC office in BIRMINGHAM?!? I want to see Kurby lose his mind and bulldog nation storm the SEC office. Burn it down you hairy dawgs!

Tide 33
Dogs 17

GBO

The only upside I see to Georgia winning is that it would mean that the SEC would have had 6 different teams win a total of 15 of the last 24 National Championships (since the BCS playoffs started).

View attachment 427375
*I'm voting for the Alabama Zebras. They're undeafted this year and I would like to see them make all the calls tonight in the tide's favor. What's GA going to do, report them to the SEC office in BIRMINGHAM?!? I want to see Kurby lose his mind and bulldog nation storm the SEC office. Burn it down you hairy dawgs!

Tide 33
Dogs 17

GBO

It's happening!!!
The refs vote bama.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I hate them both....A tie would be appropriate. I will go with Bama
Reason is because I want it to be a proven Fact that Smart cant coach with talent.
Once TN and FL get there act together Georgia will come down a notch. They’re fortunate to have both FL & TN down at the same time. TN would have won multiple SEC East championships had FL been in the West.

Saban has been to Kirby what Spurrier was to Fulmer.

Anyone that says Georgia can go to hell...In Athens. The only fans worse than Bama fans are Georgia fans.

Let's keep it like 1980.

Reactions: luthervol
Alabama bc 1980 is laughable for Georgia

Also, so Saban will win his last one, retire, have everyone thinking he’s riding off into the sunset, but he ends up at UT for his biggest challenge yet getting us out of the dumps. Then he hires Kiffin as OC AND Pruitt as DC. Time to bring them home!!! Lol

Alabama bc 1980 is laughable for Georgia

Also, so Saban will win his last one, retire, have everyone thinking he’s riding off into the sunset, but he ends up at UT for his biggest challenge yet getting us out of the dumps. Then he hires Kiffin as OC AND Pruitt as DC. Time to bring them home!!! Lol
The thought of both kiffin and Pruitt being back at the same time is quite possibly the most nauseating thought I’ve read in a while lol

If another WR is down for Alabama this might be Georgia’s best chance to beat them.

VN Store

Back