SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
2nvpyi.jpg

Anybody but these clowns.

Bulldog-crosses-the-road-MEME.jpg

2nw8fa.jpg

Most crews actually do a decent job. A majority of the egregious blown calls are from a small number of crews. It's just the same crews over and over that make those egregiously bad calls.

It's rare for a crew to be suspended and it's really rare for crews to have multiple suspensions or a multi-week suspension. We just ended up with the dregs of the SEC (Ole Miss) and the ACC (MCB).

For the first time in my life, I'm pulling for the Tide. Here's why; another title means nothing to them, just throw the trophy in the pile out back. Even bama fans are bored with it.
On the other hand, Georgia wins and they will think they are the new bama. They will bark at us in the streets, before and after games. At the current time you can remind them of 1980, and they cry on the inside.

Georgia Defense is wearing down. Bama is hitting them just like they did Michigan with the backs.. Why hasn't UGA done this ? Too'too cant cover to save his life.. especially Cook

I’m stuck.

One one hand, I like the 4 decade drought of UGA.

On the other hand, I just do not want To’o To’o to get a NC with Bama. Yeah, I am petty like that.

Reactions: GenRRN
I’m stuck.

One one hand, I like the 4 decade drought of UGA.

On the other hand, I just do not want To’o To’o to get a NC with Bama. Yeah, I am petty like that.
If Kirby doesn’t win this time with Alabama missing their two best receivers they won’t anytime soon.

You are seeing 2 elite defenses .... the top 2 in the country ... and the reason they are so good ... they have the Jimmy's and Joe's to do so many things defensively without bring vulnerable in other areas .. other teams don't have that luxury

Most crews actually do a decent job. A majority of the egregious blown calls are from a small number of crews. It's just the same crews over and over that make those egregiously bad calls.

It's rare for a crew to be suspended and it's really rare for crews to have multiple suspensions or a multi-week suspension. We just ended up with the dregs of the SEC (Ole Miss) and the ACC (MCB).
Did you forget the Pitt Game ?

You are seeing 2 elite defenses .... the top 2 in the country ... and the reason they are so good ... they have the Jimmy's and Joe's to do so many things defensively without bring vulnerable in other areas .. other teams don't have that luxury

Unless they pay even more for them as TA&M will with NIL

Kirby is going to luck out and win one…took an injured Alabama offense but as we know injuries are part of the game.

I hate Georgia, but I’ll sleep well knowing that Henry To’o To’o won’t be a national champion.

VN Store

Back