So Worley is the worst qb of all time apparently.

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
http://youtu.be/y3q6cqlglvw

Funny how his "noodle" arm looks pretty good when throwing to receivers who know what the f they're doing.

Worley is not as horrible as most people on volnation think and he will start against Florida and he willprobably start next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people
Reactions: 4 people
Worley needs some improvements. He has an option to run if passing plays break down. He needs to learn to take advantage of what the D gives him. Once he does this, defenses will have to account for his running and keep a spy on him. This will open up holes in coverage

Reactions: 2 people
I think he is a fine QB, but has a serious problem with "happy feet". On throws where he has time he still finds a way to throw off balance or on his back foot. I'm also not sure why he never opts to hold the ball on read runs? There have been multiple times where if he took the ball we may have gotten atleast 3 yards. I'm aware 3yrds doesn't seem like much but it will eventually make the LBs and DBs cheat up a bit......we need those 3yrds

Reactions: 33 people
I've seen too many time in these first three games where a ball was put in the dirt on long throws. I don't know what the problem is but it's evident. Sure a good receiver can make a great catch comin back to the ball. I'd rather see a receiver hit in stride and get yards after the catch. His deep passes all have a trend. You see the receiver turn and wait for the ball instead of lookin over the shoulder going for the catch.

Reactions: 1 person
High white socks +

Worley playing loose +

Shiny jersey -

Black outline of numbers -

"Highlights" of a 49-7 loss -

Neal showing he is a tin man with no oiled joints at RB -

Playmakers at the WR position +

Personally being at the game DRAW

Because leading an offense to a grand total of 7 points with having good receivers to throw to really shows how he is the answer we need at QB...

/s

Reactions: 6 people
I think he is a fine QB, but has a serious problem with "happy feet". On throws where he has time he still finds a way to throw off balance or on his back foot. I'm also not sure why he never opts to hold the ball on read runs? There have been multiple times where if he took the ball we may have gotten atleast 3 yards. I'm aware 3yrds doesn't seem like much but it will eventually make the LBs and DBs cheat up a bit......we need those 3yrds

Play action every play slows the reads down field... Wait for snap, fake handoff, then look downfield. Slow, slow developing plays. See miss st offense. I still believe in the future, but 1.5 seconds before you make your reads is very, very tough.

I've seen too many time in these first three games where a ball was put in the dirt on long throws. I don't know what the problem is but it's evident. Sure a good receiver can make a great catch comin back to the ball. I'd rather see a receiver hit in stride and get yards after the catch. His deep passes all have a trend. You see the receiver turn and wait for the ball instead of lookin over the shoulder going for the catch.
1:38 mark.

Yeah, he is great at handing off. He's great at handing off. And he's great at handing off. If Worley starts every game this season and next, we need to have the best running backs in history. But, sometimes he can throw

All this video does is show how far he's regressed. Dude either lost his mojo at some point or just doesn't fit this offense.

Tennessee vs. Arkansas Highlights - YouTube

Funny how his "noodle" arm looks pretty good when throwing to receivers who know what the f they're doing.

Worley is not as horrible as most people on volnation think and he will start against Florida and he willprobably start next year.

Yes, and if "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we would all have a Merry Christmas!!

He may not be the worst quarterback of all time, but he's definitely the worst quarterback on our depth chart to run a read option offense

Reactions: 7 people
Careful what you wish for is all I'm saying. That Oregon score would have been a lot worse with a pick 6 or two.
Did u watch that game. You say could have been worse. They took the first team out in the 3rd qtr. That score could have easily been 80.

Tennessee vs. Arkansas Highlights - YouTube

Yep Worley is one of the greatest that's for sure. He is truely incredible. He could probably play in the professional ranks right now. I like his ability to lead receivers perfectly and his long throws are really on target. The best part about Worley is he is such a scrambler....wow! I almost hate to see them play any other QB against Florida. I would wait until we are down by say 40 points b4 making a change to be fair.

When Casey Clausen was QB, our great fans trashed him continually. Almost every comment about him was negative.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back