Someone to be announced tomorrow? (rumors)

Me to bro..i mean damn let's at least give him the respect that he wanted to job apparently n these other guys didn't...let's go...time as fans start being more supportive up what happens on the HILL because we don't a say so in it any freaking way!

Right. I’ll be embarrassed if we go full Schiano on this new hire.

Reactions: tennmartin
Right. I’ll be embarrassed if we go full Schiano on this new hire.
Yeah if we do it will be from a total ignorant position. Our fan base got their expectations so ridiculous that the only result was going to be disappointment! We all have concerns but CLEARLY we needed a current head coach and few were going to take the job in the current situation. IDK. Hopefully JH will be successful but to Schiano him would stupid and embarrassing.

Reactions: rocketskates
Oh yeah, hire a guy who just lost a national championship playoff game, no head coaching experience, sounds about right!

Well the last guy WON the natty had no HC experience, so Im not sure if hitch my wagon to that last game too much.

We could still get Freeze. Finebaum and a guest were saying today that Freeze is the coach UTK most needs and he would come here. If they can’t get a Campbell, Stoops, Franklin - level coach, they’re better of ridding with Steele than trotting some toad out there when we all know we could’ve had a proven SEC head coach.

Gotta back off the guy at some pt. When you're in the NCAA slammer it's just not an option to give them the middle finger w Freeze. At some pt folks really need to see that.

Reactions: BigBadVol

VN Store

Back