Someone to be announced tomorrow? (rumors)

Vince Ferrara and Jimmy Hyams were talking about the coaching search today on 99.1 and agreed that White wants to get the right person in place for a long time and that if this search goes past February 5th, that is not a bad thing because Steele and staff members are currently holding the fort down.

Uncle Lou on you tube said he and the rest of the SEC can't wait to see the next train wreck Tennessee pulls out of their hats...And he said about the same thing we have been saying, We are all expecting it.

Reactions: loservol
Top 5 recruiting classes every year. And great recruiting classes before the current coaches got there.
It's much easier to "coach" the best players in the country.

16, 14, 15, and 44 at Clemson.
8, 12, 9, and for Georgia.

Incidentally, Butch's classes were ranked 14th, 4th, and 7th before he got canned. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vince Ferrara and Jimmy Hyams were talking about the coaching search today on 99.1 and agreed that White wants to get the right person in place for a long time and that if this search goes past February 5th, that is not a bad thing because Steele and staff members are currently holding the fort down.
4veria.jpg

They were all handed programs in sterling shape. None of them has ever been truly tested
Clemson fans were split on Dabo when he got hired from within, in fact he thought he was going to be fired after year 2 and many wanted him to be. Just sayin. GBO!

Bring on the next head coach whoever he may be! I salute you for taking on this house in pieces with all these whiny ass VOL fans!

If this is the case I’ll fully support him until he proves that I shouldn’t. I gave my support to 4-8 Dooley, Brian Kelly’s lap dog and Cornbread Bammer. At this point what the hell let’s go.
Me to bro..i mean damn let's at least give him the respect that he wanted to job apparently n these other guys didn't...let's go...time as fans start being more supportive up what happens on the HILL because we don't a say so in it any freaking way!

VN Store

Back