Sonic edible college logos

They don't make 2 dollars an hour. They have more responsibilities than running food. They are getting paid minimum wage.

Douche imo... jmo

Relax chief. Just messing. I honestly am never quite sure about tipping at Sonic. If I have some cash with me, the girl was friendly, the order was correct and it got there reasonably quick I'll tip a buck or so. But honestly, they never seem to expect a tip. I've heard many people ask this question about tipping there. Nobody really seems to be sure.

I'm just the opposite. You and your friends are the reason that good looking women are usually hard to get along with. I refuse to let a hot woman in in traffic. They generally need to learn humility.

Me and my friends? What? Methinks you have opposite sex attraction issues. Refuse to let hot women into traffic? Alrighty then....

I'm just the opposite. You and your friends are the reason that good looking women are usually hard to get along with. I refuse to let a hot woman in in traffic. They generally need to learn humility.

What is your definition of "humility"?

Tipping has become a ridiculous ritual. A cab driver gave me a dirty look because I only gave him 5 bucks for a 3 mile ride. What the heck? His job is to get me from Point A to Point B, and I pay a fare for that, why the heck should I have to tip too??

If Sonic employees only make 2 dollars an hour, then they need to find another job because that's ridiculous. I don't go to Sonic for an experience, I go because it's fast and convenient. I shouldn't have to tip someone at Sonic just to be able to eat at Sonic. As a matter of fact, if I find out for certain that carhops only make 2 dollars an hour, I will boycott any Sonic that doesn't have a drive through. Why on Earth people expect a tip for doing a job nowadays amazes me. You don't tip a pharmacist for showing you what kind of cough syrup you can take, you don't tip a librarian for helping you find a book, you don't tip a mechanic for rotating your tires, you don't tip a Wal Mart Associate for showing you where to find light bulbs.

I'm sorry, but having to tip a carhop is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. They need to make minimum wage like the rest of the fast food industry.

Reactions: 3 people
What is your definition of "humility"?

Someone who doesn't need 100 different little things to go their way in order to be tolerable to be around. Humility means you are capable of truly putting others ahead of yourself. Sometimes it's hard to pick up on whether a girl is humble when she's into you, but observe how they treat their friends and family. That's how she'll treat you one day.

What if Sonic developed these edible logos just to start this discussion, in hopes that Fade would change his mind and start tipping carhoppers.

1368783502441.jpg

Someone who doesn't need 100 different little things to go their way in order to be tolerable to be around. Humility means you are capable of truly putting others ahead of yourself. Sometimes it's hard to pick up on whether a girl is humble when she's into you, but observe how they treat their friends and family. That's how she'll treat you one day.

Good answer. Hope you find a good one if you don't already have one.

I heard the bama version tastes like dog meat and georgia version tastes like elephant meat and the gator version tastes like chicken. Glad I don't eat burgers at Sonic.

Sorry bored...waiting to get off work and start my weekend.

VN Store

Back