Sooner fan really looking forward to the game

As promised. Great game in a tough environment. If we gotta' go down, it should be to one of the family. Do whatever you have to do to keep him. Your QB looked like a faster and better passer than Vince Young. Congrats on the win, hope you had few if any injuries. Keep on winning, it'll make us look better. You put the hoodoo on the league tonight.
Yall need to fix your field. Obviously you’re not in charge of it, but that field is a bit of an embarrassment. It’s going to cause a lot of young men to have their careers cut short.

I’ve never seen a field that caused so many top end players to be forced to slow and cut things down.

Welcome to the sec, maybe now you guys will come into future years with a wait and see attitude like the rest of the league instead of talking smack on other teams boards. Get a life.

Your line is trash, your hall of fame line coach is not a miracle worker.

Your young QB, who espn recruiting had higher than Nico is a turnover machine.

Your running backs are not special.

Your wide outs can’t separate.

Your OC is not good, zero creativity.

Your d line and line backers are great, I think, you sold out to try and make us one demential. if we needed to, we could have thrown all over you.

Have fun at Auburn next week.

OU is what we always thought they were as an SEC team. They’ll be an annual 4 or 5 loss team sneaking up with an upset now and then but their national championship aspirations are in the rearview mirror as long as they stay in the SEC. I suspect they’ll opt out in 3 or 4 years is my prediction.

As promised. Great game in a tough environment. If we gotta' go down, it should be to one of the family. Do whatever you have to do to keep him. Your QB looked like a faster and better passer than Vince Young. Congrats on the win, hope you had few if any injuries. Keep on winning, it'll make us look better. You put the hoodoo on the league tonight.

OU has good days ahead of them in the SEC. A great addition for the league. Keep your heads up and FIX THAT FIELD. It isn't just hurting our offense, it is hurting your team as well.

Yall need to fix your field. Obviously you’re not in charge of it, but that field is a bit of an embarrassment. It’s going to cause a lot of young men to have their careers cut short.

I’ve never seen a field that caused so many top end players to be forced to slow and cut things down.
Neyland had a pretty bad field for a couple years. I remember ESPN talking about it a good bit.

Even though OU is now in the SEC, it's easy to look at the SEC as an outsider. After all, Sooners were an outsider until a couple of months ago. I think the common perception of the SEC is that the top tier of the conference has been elite over the last 20 years. However, the mid-tier and the lower-tier of the conference has almost always been pedestrian.

One of the things I find most interesting about the SEC is how much coattail riding the mid-tier and lower-tier teams indulge in. If Oklahoma is having a down year for whatever reason, you will NEVER hear a Sooner say "yeah, but Texas was elite this year", or yell the equivalent of "SEC, SEC, SEC" unless it's done in a mocking way of a rival conference mate.
Coattail riding? Nah... Just stating facts. Oklahoma fans have been gloating about winning more than 50 conference championships and we've just reminded you that your competition has been objectively weaker. Those are just facts. Before the last few years Texas was even sucky or mediocre at best for awhile, so y'all literally had no competition. Tennessee was playing Alabama, Florida and Georgia every year. Since 1998, six SEC teams have won a national championship. Six! Could the Big 12 compete with that? Again, has noth

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Tenn is favored because you’ve looked great and us poor.
Right. So what I said.

Because you have a mediocre head coach, an overrated OL coach, your 5 star QB is really a 2 star, your field conditions sucked or we’d have named our score. We went conservative in the second half because we didn’t want injuries due to your tall grass (just some real classless shît from a mid program), and we knew with 19 points at the half that we’d already scored more than you were capable of in the whole game. Get out of Norman with a win and go prepare for Arkansas, which should be a much better challenge.

I am excited about your HC being our defensive coordinator in 2 yearswhen Banks leaves for a HC job and Venables is inevitably fired. 😂😂😂

Big 12 23-22 vs SEC the last 10 years. 🤷‍♂️🤪🤦‍♂️🤣😂🫣
A lot of those are bowl games, where often times the match up is something like Big12 #3 vs SEC #8.

23 of those came against Mississippi State, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, and Arkansas. In the old 14 team SEC, that’s the 13th, 14th, 11th, and 10th best teams. Another 8 games against Mizzou, who is also bottom half. All that and just 1 game over .500. 😂

Right. So what I said.

Because you have a mediocre head coach, an overrated OL coach, your 5 star QB is really a 2 star, your field conditions sucked or we’d have named our score. We went conservative in the second half because we didn’t want injuries due to your tall grass (just some real classless shît from a mid program), and we knew with 19 points at the half that we’d already scored more than you were capable of in the whole game. Get out of Norman with a win and go prepare for Arkansas, which should be a much better challenge.

I am excited about your HC being our defensive coordinator in 2 yearswhen Banks leaves for a HC job and Venables is inevitably fired. 😂😂😂
Fiction writer

A lot of those are bowl games, where often times the match up is something like Big12 #3 vs SEC #8.

23 of those came against Mississippi State, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, and Arkansas. In the old 14 team SEC, that’s the 13th, 14th, 11th, and 10th best teams. Another 8 games against Mizzou, who is also bottom half. All that and just 1 game over .500. 😂
Always rationalizing you Vols.

VN Store

Back