Sooner fan really looking forward to the game

Get used to it. I’m not sure you’re even in the top half of the conference. Both Texas schools are better. Mizzou is better. Arkansas is better. Then there’s us, Bama, Georgia, Ole Miss, LSU… i think 10th in the conference is about right for y’all. This after Venables took over a top 5 roster that Riley left behind. 😂😂😂

The bummer for Tennessee is y’all aren’t good enough to be considered a big win. Y’all are staring 7-5 in the face, and 6-6 is licking its chops. Brent Venables is looking like Tennessee’s next DC. who will y’all hire in 2 years when he gets fired?

Lost in the back and forth between us and @Sooner Redzone and his hyping of Bedenbaugh as “no doubt top OL coach in the country.” was something pointed out by a Sooner commentator on a Twitter thread. In both the 2021 and 2022 HIGH SCHOOL recruiting classes, they only took two OL in each…no sanctions or threat thereof. They did take Wanye and another OL in the 2021 portal and I think three in the 2022 portal, but we’re seeing the net effect of not developing your own long term solutions (and just beginning to recover ourselves from the Dooley zero OL class). Odd number for “the BEST”.

Last edited:
Lost in the back and forth between us and @Sooner Redzone and his hyping of Bedenbaugh as “no doubt top OL coach in the country.” was something pointed out by a Sooner commentator on a Twitter thread. In both the 2021 and 2022 HIGH SCHOOL recruiting classes, they only took two in each…no sanctions or threat thereof. They did take Wanye and another OL in the 2021 portal and I think three in the 2022 portal, but we’re seeing the net effect of not developing your own long term solutions (and just beginning to recover ourselves from the Dooley zero OL class). Odd number for “the BEST”.
Good observation.

Reactions: butchna
W that schedule, OU in for a rough go of it. On the other hand they have a great schedule coming to Norman. Have u seen how pitiful it has been there in last 20 years ??
If I were a season-ticket holder, I would want my money back

Had a hella time in Knoxville a couple of years ago. Got to see the stadium - awesome. As our initial SEC contest nears, just want to put the two teams in perspective.

UT OU
NC's (Claimed) 6 7
Conf. Championships 16 50
Head-to-head (W/L) 1 3
Heisman trophy 0 7
N/C games since 2000 2 4
Consensus AA Players 41 82

See ya' in Norman, guys.
Lol you aren’t beating up on inept big 12 teams anymore

Get used to it. I’m not sure you’re even in the top half of the conference. Both Texas schools are better. Mizzou is better. Arkansas is better. Then there’s us, Bama, Georgia, Ole Miss, LSU… i think 10th in the conference is about right for y’all. This after Venables took over a top 5 roster that Riley left behind. 😂😂😂

The bummer for Tennessee is y’all aren’t good enough to be considered a big win. Y’all are staring 7-5 in the face, and 6-6 is licking its chops. Brent Venables is looking like Tennessee’s next DC. who will y’all hire in 2 years when he gets fired?
Take it easy bud. They’d offer Heupel and he just may accept.

Well I was and we didn’t leave
Well I was and yes, y’all did.

Edited to add: I did have a great time and look forward to going back. However, y’all did leave early. Be more like the rest of your fans I met, classy.

Attachments

• IMG_4744.jpeg
    IMG_4744.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 21

VN Store

Back