South Africa votes to confiscate all white owned farmland

I watch a lot of golf and with all this going on recently I always notice if a golfer, menā€™s or womenā€™s tour, is from RSAā€¦because there are quite a number of them. I canā€™t imagine they actually still reside there with whatā€™s happening. Iā€™d be gone in a hot second. Thereā€™s going to come a point where they canā€™t leave.

Reactions: dovervolz
So to be clear, it is perfectly suitable to remove Russians from Novorossiya, Serbs from Kosovo and Palestinians from Palestine, but removing whites from South Africa is ethnic cleansing?

Just wanting some clarification...
its just as suitable as those people removing the people who were there before them.

The Russians killed off the Ukrainians, the Serbs killed off the Kosovan, and the Palestinians have taken turns killing off and being killed off by Jews. Pick any moment in time and you will find the old locals getting killed off by the new locals of many different regions.

The Full Lyrics of ā€˜Kill The Boer,ā€™ the Genocidal Chant Defended by New York Times

GettyImages-1575850206-640x480.jpg

The New York Times has published a sympathetic article about Kill The Boer, a violent chant popular with South Africaā€™s extreme leftist ā€œEconomic Freedom Fightersā€ (EFF) party, after South African born tech mogul Elon Musk called on the countryā€™s president to condemn it.

The New York Times, which has in the past published earnest arguments that the OK hand symbol and drinking milk are signs of white supremacy, quotes several academics and left-wing activists who say Kill The Boer (Boers are white South Africans) should not be taken literally, despite rampant, ongoing murders of Boer farmers.
https://media.breitbart.com/media/2020/10/South-Africa.png
South-Africa.png

The Full Lyrics of 'Kill The Boer,' the Genocidal Chant Defended by New York Times

VN Store

Back