Sports Card Collectors!

probably will try and sell some at the National Convention in Cleveland at the end of this month
I saw comments on other sites, that PSA can track the numbers through their registry and that’s all good, but you know these are getting cracked out and sold raw or even resubmitted.
I can’t believe someone would just leave cards such as those, just lying around! That case would’ve been in my hands or at least by my side the entire show!

I saw comments on other sites, that PSA can track the numbers through their registry and that’s all good, but you know these are getting cracked out and sold raw or even resubmitted.
I can’t believe someone would just leave cards such as those, just lying around! That case would’ve been in my hands or at least by my side the entire show!
Apparently they had been casing the place all day (reportedly even changing clothes) waiting till hardly anyone was around and distracted them to allow someone sneak into the booth and get them.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Even if they do crack them to resubmit most of the newer PSA & SGC (TUX Label) have been high res scanned so I'm sure they will be on the lookout and will be able to match to previous photo scans.

Saturday in Cookeville
Soldout 103 tables // 56 dealers

View attachment 659269
Just a few of my pickups from today's show.

These first two pics are cards I've been on the look out to add to the PC since getting back into the hobby.

I got both from the same guy for $25.00 which I thought was a really good deal.
1000012891.jpg
1000012893.jpg

1000012895.jpg

1000012902.jpg

Last edited:
My boy picked up a few at our local show yesterday.
Nothing really jumped out to him but he has been chasing a Bohm and Olson and got to mark those off of his want list.
C4036B66-042B-4A8B-94AD-583B4CD33F74.jpeg1F0A8830-7D30-408A-9AF8-C68468FC00E1.jpeg

Reactions: Rocky_Top_Vol13
The National is underway in Cleveland. I love watching the YouTube vids of visitors/buyers and dealers the last several years from the National.

VN Store

Back