Sports Card Collectors!

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
These were $1-3?!
😮
lol no that's why I said I ventured OUT OF the $1-$3.00 boxes I normally stay in.

I think I got a really great deal. The guy had $25 each on both Mathews and $20 on the Mays. I half joking asked if he would do $50.00 for all 3 and after thinking about it for a minute said he would. He had some nice vintage if I get to go back to next months show I hope he'll be there. He also had a sweet Ernie Banks for $30 I probably should have seen if he would have thrown it in for $65 or $70.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
lol no that's why I said I ventured OUT OF the $1-$3.00 boxes I normally stay in.

I think I got a really great deal. The guy had $25 each on both Mathews and $20 on the Mays. I half joking asked if he would do $50.00 for all 3 and after thinking about it for a minute said he would. He had some nice vintage if I get to go back to next months show I hope he'll be there. He also had a sweet Ernie Banks for $30 I probably should have seen if he would have thrown it in for $65 or $70.
I completely misunderstood.
What a great score, those are a steal for $50!
Beautiful cards!
I hope to see you posting the Ernie Banks soon.

I have a few. Barry Sanders rookie Topps card and a signed McNair and Signed Eddie George. I need to figure out what some of these and my comic books are worth.

I have a few. Barry Sanders rookie Topps card and a signed McNair and Signed Eddie George. I need to figure out what some of these and my comic books are worth.
The McNair & George probably not much. The 1989 Topps Traded Barry Sanders can be worth good money in a high grade.

VN Store

Back