Sports Card Collectors!

I've been looking for an app to keep track of my PC cards other than just having the pics on my phone.
Are the values pretty consistent?
My son had one on his iPad and it was terrible!
He would scan a $3 card and it would tell him it was a $50 card!!
He would get so frustrated when we would look up comps and they were nowhere near what the app was giving him.
😂

I just found it yesterday.

From what I can tell it is free but with a monthly paid version for unlimited scanning. It looks like you can only add 10 cards a day to your collection for Free.
10 per day would be perfect for us.
Thanks for the heads up, I think we’ll give it a shot.

I need some help...

My nephew is getting into cards mostly football and basketball and he wants to go to a big card show next month. What websites should stats for recently purchased cards to give me an idea on what they are offering.

For instance a LeBron James is worth $500 but priced at $650 and I would look on [blank]...

Thanks everyone

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I need some help...

My nephew is getting into cards mostly football and basketball and he wants to go to a big card show next month. What websites should stats for recently purchased cards to give me an idea on what they are offering.

For instance a LeBron James is worth $500 but priced at $650 and I would look on [blank]...

Thanks everyone
Ebay sold listings of said player

Are the values pretty consistent?
My son had one on his iPad and it was terrible!
He would scan a $3 card and it would tell him it was a $50 card!!
He would get so frustrated when we would look up comps and they were nowhere near what the app was giving him.
😂
I added two cards a 1967 Topps Ed Mathews and it gives an estimated value of $10.50 which seems in line with recent ebay sales and a 1970 Topps Brooks Robinson All-Star and it has $8.38 for it both Raw cards. That one seems to be about $3-4 dollars higher than the recent ebay sales. However it doesn't necessarily take into consideration condition.

I need some help...

Thanks everyone
130point.com

I added two cards a 1967 Topps Ed Mathews and it gives an estimated value of $10.50 which seems in line with recent ebay sales and a 1970 Topps Brooks Robinson All-Star and it has $8.38 for it both Raw cards. That one seems to be about $3-4 dollars higher than the recent ebay sales. However it doesn't necessarily take into consideration condition.
Nice! We’ll check it out in the next day or so.

I need some help...

Thanks everyone
What show are you guys going to?

Bought my boy a blaster of the new 24 Donruss baseball so he could rip some packs. I know these are unlicensed but we had a blast ripping these. He pulled some good ones.

20240803_195404.jpg20240803_195504.jpg

Finally sold off my entire collection.

Going to miss it, but at the same time, I’ll take a nice little pay day.

got a Vols portal BB player auto card for 4 bucks today
s-l1600.webp

VN Store

Back