Spurrier already whining! (merged)

I am so trolling the he&l out of you guys and you keep feeding me. It's great when you touch the proverbial nerve. You guys are in a death spin and you go and hire the Caberet Act for your Lead singer.

I am going to enjoy watching your program rust away like that dump you call a stadium. The one with the small seats for all your big butts. You guys are old, I mean really. Attending your games are like going to a AARP meeting.

Going to bed now, I will be back to play tomorrow. Homework assignment for the night, I want the thread to get to atleast page 21,, if it goes over 22 I will give extra credit.

G-nite class!

faildozer we miss you buddy

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to remember your insignificance. Good luck with your Shop project.

I am so trolling the he&l out of you guys and you keep feeding me. It's great when you touch the proverbial nerve. You guys are in a death spin and you go and hire the Caberet Act for your Lead singer.

I am going to enjoy watching your program rust away like that dump you call a stadium. The one with the small seats for all your big butts. You guys are old, I mean really. Attending your games are like going to a AARP meeting.

Going to bed now, I will be back to play tomorrow. Homework assignment for the night, I want the thread to get to atleast page 21,, if it goes over 22 I will give extra credit.

G-nite class!

Did you vote for proposition 8?:eek:hmy:

G-nite class!
A fine example that I have been wrong all these years when I said Auburn fans were the stupidest people on the planet. You root for a team that has never won anything, plays on a broken down fair site, revels in an entrance you ripped off from Elvis/Ric Flair, is stupid enough to have hired Sparky Woods and Brad Scott, treats an Outback Bowl like the moon landing, and worships at the feet of a guy who is only in Columbia because Florida wouldn't take his senile ass back. Now, do the world a favor. Go kill yourself.

A fine example that I have been wrong all these years when I said Auburn fans were the stupidest people on the planet. You root for a team that has never won anything, plays on a broken down fair site, revels in an entrance you ripped off from Elvis/Ric Flair, is stupid enough to have hired Sparky Woods and Brad Scott, treats an Outback Bowl like the moon landing, and worships at the feet of a guy who is only in Columbia because Florida wouldn't take his senile ass back. Now, do the world a favor. Go kill yourself.

Maybe a trip to Ignoreland would make him feel better

G-nite class!

Have a few drinks and drive home.

No need to place him on the ignore list. Admitted trolls don't last around here.
I bet he's over at idiotcocks.com right now talking about how cool he is for getting bounced from here. South Carolina fans continue to exhibit a level of stupidity that makes me wish the SEC had stayed at 10 teams. Those morons don't even have real rivals, because that would require them to beat someone with some regularity.

I wonder if he'll come back after UT drops 60 on their asses in about 2 years. I have a feeling LK probably has no problems with running up the score.

Last edited:
I bet he's over at idiotcocks.com right now talking about how cool he is for getting bounced from here. South Carolina fans continue to exhibit a level of stupidity that makes me wish the SEC had stayed at 10 teams. Those morons don't even have real rivals, because that would require them to beat someone with some regularity.

:lolabove:

And that rules out Clemson, the Citadel, the SEC, and the ACC, so...

Wofford?

Go Vols.

I wonder if he'll come back after UT drops 60 on their asses in about 2 years. I have a feeling LK probably has no problems with running up the score.

Yeah, SOS needs to retire now. After that shot across Lane's bow, I look for UT to hang 50 or 60 on Usc (intentional spelling) every chance they get. Which will be every year.

Go Vols.

VN Store

Back