Spurrier already whining! (merged)

As for my team, were fine 200 million dollar facilty upgrade, and our population is increasing every year. People like the Carolinas.

Tennessee is growing at almost the exact same rate as South Carolina. Added 10,000 more people than SC last year, in fact. The only reason why SC is ranked slightly higher than Tennessee is because SC has less people, thus a higher percentage of growth. That argument is even dumber than it appears on the surface.

How could spurrier and usc lose to a mediocre clemson team with average talent and an interim coach, dabo swinney, who doesn't even deserve the job?

I still think one of the funniest things is a Gamecock fan talkin smack. In case you havent noticed, you got a washed up has been at coach..... and if you think the visor would have picked SC over UT given the choice, you are crazy. With all that SC talent.....where are all your 1st round draft picks? SC will NEVER win a national champ or an SEC champ. Get used to it. :)

Ok I am back to play with the delusional bowlfree ones.

How is the Gruden thing coming along? That's right, check my post history and I called it back then also. Everyone was just sure he would come, I said no way, I was correct. Now you have Lane, which is sorta like thinking you have a shot at a super model, then coming back down to earth and getting the fat girl.

But from my trips to Tennesse, you guys should be use to that. Last time I was in Gatlinburg I swear the average weight was 200, and that was just the girls.

Phil did reflect accurately on the population, you have to give him that.

Digress= to change direction, swerve, deviate from a point.

I think that is pretty spot on.

Can't remember did you guys finished 5th or 6th in the East? I don't know, I am serious. I quit paying attention to you guys when you put up less of a fight than UAB and Wofford when we played you this year.

Beat ya by 3 touchdowns throwing 2 or 4 passes in the second half, and oh yeah we can't run worth a crap. It would take Bear Bryant 10 years to get you guys anywhere close to good.

Last edited:
Hope you're enjoying that airbrushed t-shirt and Native American decor from G'burg. I'm sure your neighbors in the mobile home park are jealous.

Last edited:
But from my trips to Tennesse, you guys should be use to that. Last time I was in Gatlinburg I swear the average weight was 200, and that was just the girls.

That's because you brought your cheerleaders and drum majors with you. Not to mention, that nobody in Gatlinburg is from TN in the first place.

Last edited:

How is the Gruden thing coming along? That's right, check my post history and I called it back then also. Everyone was just sure he would come, I said no way, I was correct. Now you have Lane, which is sorta like thinking you have a shot at a super model, then coming back down to earth and getting the fat girl.

Can't remember did you guys finished 5th or 6th in the East? I don't know, I am serious. I quit paying attention to you guys when you put up less of a fight than UAB and Wofford when we played you this year.

Beat ya by 3 touchdowns throwing 2 or 4 passes in the second half, and oh yeah we can't run worth a crap. It would take Bear Bryant 10 years to get you guys anywhere close to good.

What is USCe's record vs Tennessee all time?

Always fun to see a Gamecock fan trolling. It's the holiday season, so I thought I'd be courteous and congratulate you on your winning record in the SEC back in 2005. Chances like that don't come along often for an SC fan, so belated Merry Christmas.

A few other salient points:

- Very few educated Vol fans thought Gruden was coming
- 4th place in the SEC East doesn't get you a trip to Atlanta (which you should certainly know by now, given your usual position there)
- Knocks on the body habitus of our past National Championship-winning coach are irrelevant
- Knocks on the population of East Tennessee are found humorous when coming from Columbia, SC

Yes, we had a terrible season. We hate it. But, we have made changes, and a delusional fan of a perpetually-irrelevant program sure isn't going to rain on our parade.

Enjoy your "4th in the SEC East. . . .Again!" celebration.

That's because you brought your cheerleaders and drum majors with you. Not to mention, that nobody in Gatlinburg is from TN in the first place.

Really, all the tourist are required to wear UT t-shirts? Interesting,,,,

You are right Gatlinburg is lame, fits with the rest of the state. I would much rather chill in Charleston on the weekend or play golf in Hilton Head or Kiawah.

While you try to find ways to make Fun of Fulmer can you show how many Conference Titles you have? I think that "Phil" Can flash a couple in your face.....

And to say Tennessee is digressing, is going a long way.

Digressing at Tennessee=Successful Season at South Carolina

Really, all the tourist are required to wear UT t-shirts? Interesting,,,,

You are right Gatlinburg is lame, fits with the rest of the state. I would much rather chill in Charleston on the weekend or play golf in Hilton Head or Kiawah.

Gosh, I do love good banter. Not that you're a quality opponent, but you'll do for now.

Charleston is a beautiful city. Spent many years there. Played golf at Kiawah (Turtle Point), Patriots Point, Charleston National, etc. Even the Air Force base had a nice course.

Hilton Head is miles away. Not Charleston, by any stretch of the imagination.

Gatlinburg is a tourist town. The fact that you've been there, and chose to comment on it, says a lot about you. Got banned from Myrtle Beach?

Now let's talk about football. South Carolina's entrance to the SEC was a good thing. For Vandy. Made the cellar twice as large. We've owned you worse than Clemson has owned you, and that's bad. I remember the old Clemson motto: We do chicken right.

Remember that loss to the Citadel, in Columbia, when the "Cocks" were ranked #2 in the nation? Ouch. I heard the Citadel briefly debated changing their mascot from the Bulldog to the Chicken F**ker. How apropo.

Hoss, the only way your football team ever goes to Atlanta in December is to visit the Georgia Aquarium on a field trip, or appear in federal court for "impersonating an SEC football team".

Enjoy Spurrier's golden years. Starting next year, we mop the field with your ACC rejects on an annual basis. Once again.

Go Vols.

This guy is actually trolling after a season in which they lost to both Vanderbilt and a team coached by a guy named Dabo. Classic.

dont_feed_the_troll.gif

Oh yeah, to further my point, you are currently out of the race for Giles again.:neener2:

Hillsborough: News and notes - St. Petersburg Times

(sigh)

Beginning next season, much like any season other then 2008...we could, can, and will "pound the cocks" with amazing regularity.

If you're going to troll, at least support a team that has a decent record against us. Hell, at this point, you'd be better off as a Wyoming fan.

Of course, we could counter with the Citadel.

Thanks goodness you guys never had to face App. State.

Go Vols.

Yeah that would have been the Tri-annual morbid obesity field trip from Columbia, SC. They come for the salt water taffy. For each 5 lbs you buy you get a UT T-shirt free! Those folks from SC sure do love them some Tennessee Taffy!!

So, are you guys thinking SEC championship next season? It'd be nice if USCe could actually contribute to the notion that the SEC is the nation's premiere football conference.

Get to work on that.

I think Lane Kiffin is the right guy. I think he will do great things at UT.

It's kinda like building an aircraft carrier. It might take a couple of years to get it built, but when it's done, it can wreak havoc.

I can wait a couple of years for the "launch". In the end, I think it will be well worth the wait.

Go Vols.

Now let's talk about football. South Carolina's entrance to the SEC was a good thing. For Vandy. Made the cellar twice as large. We've owned you worse than Clemson has owned you, and that's bad. I remember the old Clemson motto: We do chicken right.

Now that's the last thing he wants to do. Especially when you go making sense. Of course, he might as well grab this opportunity - UT leads the series 21-4-2. Look out they're catching up! :post-4-1090547912:

I am so trolling the he&l out of you guys and you keep feeding me. It's great when you touch the proverbial nerve. You guys are in a death spin and you go and hire the Caberet Act for your Lead singer.

I am going to enjoy watching your program rust away like that dump you call a stadium. The one with the small seats for all your big butts. You guys are old, I mean really. Attending your games are like going to a AARP meeting.

Going to bed now, I will be back to play tomorrow. Homework assignment for the night, I want the thread to get to atleast page 21,, if it goes over 22 I will give extra credit.

G-nite class!

VN Store

Back