Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

Yeah like the repubs circle does? Please

I didn’t say the Circle I was very specific . You were right about Luther don’t whatabout others unless you call them out specifically also .

I didn’t say the Circle I was very specific . You were right about Luther don’t whatabout others unless you call them out specifically also .
Ok, I've yet to see you have a thought that wasn't a talking point. Don't call out others doing exactly what you do too

Last edited:
Your rebuttal comes from someone not even holding office? They're playing you Luther. Try some independent thought
Who cares who gives the rebuttal or if they hold office? Every rebuttal I've ever seen has been completely predictable and horribly boring. I think they should let me give the rebuttal. I could do it now.
"Pretty much everything he just said is factually incorrect and a good portion was just flat out lies; so please go to three fact checking sites and make your own determinations. Trump continues to play to his base at the expense of the rest of the country. His power comes from divisiveness. We will gladly continue to work with Trump on anything that benefits the country and will continue to fight him on things that will harm the country for as long as he remains in office."

Who cares who gives the rebuttal or if they hold office? Every rebuttal I've ever seen has been completely predictable and horribly boring. I think they should let me give the rebuttal. I could do it now.
"Pretty much everything he just said is factually incorrect and a good portion was just flat out lies; so please go to three fact checking sites and make your own determinations. Trump continues to play to his base at the expense of the rest of the country. His power comes from divisiveness. We will gladly continue to work with Trump on anything that benefits the country and will continue to fight him on things that will harm the country for as long as he remains in office."
That you think any politician is concerned about what benefits the country is naïve. They are concerned about what benefits their party. The two are not always mutually exclusive, but Democrat, Republican, it doesn't matter, party comes first, country be damned.

That you think any politician is concerned about what benefits the country is naïve. They are concerned about what benefits their party. The two are not always mutually exclusive, but Democrat, Republican, it doesn't matter, party comes first, country be damned.

Luther thinks Democrats will solve all the worlds problems!

Dis fittin be hilarious
b272f3b22ec1f9e1035598194ccbad9a.jpg

I always wondered what that tat was going to look like when he got older.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Ok, I've yet to see you have a thought that wasn't a taking point. Don't call out others doing exactly what you do too

Every thread in here is derived from a talking point correct ? Then you must pick from said talking point to comment on . Now if you want to say I lean conservative instead of left I’ll go with that .

If you truly want what's best for your chosen party, then you don't want this. I rarely agree with PJ, but on this I do. Party leadership is playing you for a piss poor political stunt. Where is the forward thinking?
Why in the world would I not want it? Who cares about who gives the rebuttal? A thousand different people could get up there and they would all essentially say the same thing. I think having an African American woman who is not a current office holder is pretty clever.

oh my God, you would think she was the greatest thing since sliced bread with how they talk her up. she lost to Kemp,

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/29/poli...cratic-response-state-of-the-union/index.html

"Her electrifying message of courage ok, perseverance rejecting democracy in her refusal to accept defeat and hope okreinvigorated our nation and our politics, and continues to inspire millions of Americans in every part of the country,"too bad it didn't work in her home state of Georgia House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in a statement. "Stacey Abrams embodies the American Dream, career politician? and her powerful message of progress for all clearly ignoring a lot of the stuff she said running for governor is deeply needed during this time for our country."
"Stacey Abrams offers a welcome, stark contrast to President (Donald) Trump's different side of the same coin politics of division like when Stacey called out all the "rich white women" for her defeat and lack of leadership funny when talking about someone who is most famous for NOT being elected and throwing a hissy fit for several months as American families are still feeling the impacts of his self-imposed shutdown," they are talking about the lady who wanted to shut down Agriculture in the state of GeorgiaSchumer said in a statement. "Stacey Abrams is a present and future leader in this country. future maybe, definitely not one nowShe is a dynamic, granted moral leader; pretty sure she has some major money issues and has hated on legislation that she helped pass, she double speaks just as much as anyone she delivered resultslol, when? on the issues that matter most to Americans; and she tirelessly pursues fairness and justice for everyone in her state."definitely not everyone

Why in the world would I not want it? Who cares about who gives the rebuttal? A thousand different people could get up there and they would all essentially say the same thing. I think having an African American woman who is not a current office holder is pretty clever.
Of course you do!

Pretty clever if you're purely pushing division. Idiotic if you want to win independents tired of political games. Better to find a charismatic face for the party that you can push going forward. In no way does this help your party.

VN Store

Back