Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

In April 2018, Abrams wrote an op-ed for Fortune revealing that she owes $50,000 in back taxes and holds $170,000 in credit card and student loan debt.

Can't mange her own money and wants to spend more of our money. . .
She should file for Bankruptcy, It's in vogue right now.

Why in the world would I not want it? Who cares about who gives the rebuttal? A thousand different people could get up there and they would all essentially say the same thing. I think having an African American woman who is not a current office holder is pretty clever.

Why? To spew the typical racist bs?

Remember the movie Trading Places with Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd? I feel I'm watching the movie every day with our government.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I'm disappointed that Chuck and Nancy aren't going to stand up their pitch forks and scowl at the public like the last time Trump addressed the country.

That was funny , somebody didn’t see the bad optics on that one before it happened lol

You Don't have to own a business.
So has Trump ever filed for personal bankruptcy? Is he in debt?

You ain't too bright are you. . .

here, have an apple.

Orange-Whole-%26-Split.jpg

Who cares who gives the rebuttal or if they hold office? Every rebuttal I've ever seen has been completely predictable and horribly boring. I think they should let me give the rebuttal. I could do it now.
"Pretty much everything he just said is factually incorrect and a good portion was just flat out lies; so please go to three fact checking sites and make your own determinations. Trump continues to play to his base at the expense of the rest of the country. His power comes from divisiveness. We will gladly continue to work with Trump on anything that benefits the country and will continue to fight him on things that will harm the country for as long as he remains in office."

Yes, you should absolutely give the rebuttal.

Pretty clever if you're purely pushing division. Idiotic if you want to win independents tired of political games. Better to find a charismatic face for the party that you can push going forward. In no way does this help your party.
I guess I would say that if any independent is turned away from the democratic party and back toward Trump because Abrams was chosen to give the rebuttal. Good riddance....I don't want them. I know,,,I know......that's how we got Trump in the first place. I refuse to believe we live in a nation that ignorant (except for that little Nov. 2016 blip of lunacy)

I guess I would say that if any independent is turned away from the democratic party and back toward Trump because Abrams was chosen to give the rebuttal. Good riddance....I don't want them. I know,,,I know......that's how we got Trump in the first place. I refuse to believe we live in a nation that ignorant (except for that little Nov. 2016 blip of lunacy)

Preach it! The more you spread your message the better off we are.

Reactions: Obsessed
It's not about turning away, it's passing up a chance, any chance, to win them over. Independents are the key to winning elections. Any chance you get to grab their attention in a positive way should be taken. Both parties should think that way. Choosing Abrams is a missed opportunity. Kind of like HRC missed opportunities by deciding not to campaign in certain states. Personally, I detest both parties, but I'd think you, as an outspoken Dem, would be concerned when your party continues to shoot themselves in the foot with poor choices.

Reactions: tennvols77

VN Store

Back