Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

I wouldn't say I was impartial so much as I'm opposed to politics in general. Republican, Democrat, it doesn't matter. Here of late though, the left has been much more annoying with their near constant whining. I'm sorry if my unwillingness to bow to your Trump narrative is offensive. No, not really, I'm not sorry. Trump is just another in a long line of schmucks to hold the office. Have I defended him before? Yep. Have I spoken against him before? Yep. Not sure what more you're looking for other than to continue being a complete ass hole. If that's all this is, then congratulations, you're succeeding.
The Weez checks in .....and he's not f'ing around

Really?
I almost batted 300 for the season.
I was nowhere near batting 300 for the season.
Which has the higher probability of batting 300 next season?
SMDH

Neither. We don't know if the one who "almost batted .300 had a fluke season, and the one who wasn't close had a bad season. See it all the time in the majors. Someone gets traded for cause they a big hitter, and they tank and never perform for that team.

Neither. We don't know if the one who "almost batted .300 had a fluke season, and the one who wasn't close had a bad season. See it all the time in the majors. Someone gets traded for cause they a big hitter, and they tank and never perform for that team.
Swing and a miss.

Last edited:
Trump should talk about infrastructure needs in his speech. Emphasize the need for new tunnels for our trucking industry to use.

Then tell the country to focus on the democratic response on this issue.

Nobody would remember a word Abrams said. All they would think about is tunnels and trucks. Tunnels and trucks. Tunnels and trucks.............

Reactions: AM64
1549432898954.jpegWhen I look at it even harder, it looks like it. It also looks like it has been prerecorded. You decide.

Here is the video. As you look at the crowd, notice their movements, the way they are standing, and no emotion.

The green screen was a bad idea.

Also, does anyone else think it looks like the people were all filmed individually and then collaged together?

View attachment 192832When I look at it even harder, it looks like it. It also looks like it has been prerecorded. You decide.
It was pre-recorded in Atlanta. They talked about that here (in Atlanta). Another way to tell is how she didnt address anything specific about the speech and instead checked off the normal libtard talking points.

Last edited:
Pre-recorded green screen rambling nonsense speech by a never been married morbidly obese middle aged black woman with massive financial debt and lifeless liberal zombies in the background.

Smart move democrats!

Not 100% sure its a green screen. You can see the people in the background awkwardly reacting to her "speech". The light glimmering off her hair and silk bed sheet might be giving the illusion of a green screen.

The jock sniffing and nut hugging to prop up this scumbag as a businessman is hilarious. When he's not stiffing his employees, he's welching on his creditors.
Don't act like he's the only one. Pelosi isn't paying illegals $25 an hour to pick her grapes at her vineyard. You can pick 98% of newspapers, websites, or news and none of them would report what you just posted on a Democrat buisness like they did Trumps.

Look at the wapo story on Fairfax they've said they had reports of for a year. Why did they sit on it? Because of his party affiliation.

Pre-recorded green screen rambling nonsense speech by a never been married morbidly obese middle aged black woman with massive financial debt and lifeless liberal zombies in the background.

Smart move democrats!

Not 100% sure its a green screen. You can see the people in the background awkwardly reacting to her "speech". The light glimmering off her hair and silk bed sheet might be giving the illusion of a green screen.

Apparently it was. Also posted two days ago. Lol

I have a question ... isn’t what she did supposed to be a “ Rebuttal “ to the SOTU ? If it was prerecorded , wouldn’t that be a “Prebuttal” .
It was just a ploy to help her finally get elected to something in 2020 in Georgia. The dims blew a chance to toss up their chosen one (whoever that is) to get some air time for the 2020 Presidential race. She didnt watch the speech and the local news is saying it "was live"...yet two days ago they said it was going to be pre-recorded after the Superbowl...

Whatever it was, it wasn't a rebuttal. I believe she actually claimed the economy was bad. What alternate reality do liberals live in?

It was just a ploy to help her finally get elected to something in 2020 in Georgia. The dems blew a chance to toss up their chosen one (whoever that is) to get some air time for the 2020 Presidential race. She didnt watch the speech and the local news is saying it "was live"...yet two days ago they said it was going to be pre-recorded after the Superbowl...

Whatever it was, it wasn't a rebuttal. I believe she actually claimed the economy was bad. What alternate reality do liberals live in?

Ftfy.

As for what reality liberals live in, that's a fair question. An examination of their world view reveals that they see the barriers that still remain towards equitable opportunities for all citizens. They acknowledge that there are more available jobs right now but those jobs might not be accessible - due to barriers of distance, education, and other factors - to those who would benefit from them most.

Simply an outside assessment here.

Ftfy.

As for what reality liberals live in, that's a fair question. An examination of their world view reveals that they see the barriers that still remain towards equitable opportunities for all citizens. They acknowledge that there are more available jobs right now but those jobs might not be accessible - due to barriers of distance, education, and other factors - to those who would benefit from them most.

Simply an outside assessment here.

I'll take exception to this remark right here.

If moving means you get that $40K a year starting salary position with a company and have the potential to move up in said company, pack up the U-Haul and get your ass to wherever that job happens to be. Especially if it's in your skill set.

As for education, if you choose the wrong degree and can't find a job in your chosen field. Or better yet, didn't do the research in college as to what the job market in your chosen field of study was truly like, you deserve to look foolish for studying Southeast Asian Medieval Literature and getting said degree.

What other factors might you be talking about?

The jock sniffing and nut hugging to prop up this scumbag as a businessman is hilarious. When he's not stiffing his employees, he's welching on his creditors.

Don't act like he's the only one. Pelosi isn't paying illegals $25 an hour to pick her grapes at her vineyard. You can pick 98% of newspapers, websites, or news and none of them would report what you just posted on a Democrat buisness like they did Trumps.

Look at the wapo story on Fairfax they've said they had reports of for a year. Why did they sit on it? Because of his party affiliation.

A: None of them are professing to be the king of business mountain like old squirrel hair is. B. Using Pelosi as your measuring stick is a self-defeating argument in defending him. Congratulations on outing yourself as the nut hugging, jock sniffer I was referring to.

VN Store

Back