Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

Redhats don't laugh.
They watch young people upset over Trump winning on a continuous loop on You Tube. They evidently find that hysterical; so much so that it makes the whole Trump fiasco worth it all.

Do you ever stop to consider it may be you?

I’m the reason why comedians won’t go to college campus now ? Ummm I’m all for free speech , making fun of all people , telling jokes that are not PC , and laughing my ass off at people that are so uptight they get pissed at comedians . Your turn .😊

They watch young people upset over Trump winning on a continuous loop on You Tube. They evidently find that hysterical; so much so that it makes the whole Trump fiasco worth it all.
That is hilarious...getting upset about an election in the USA.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

Wrong they watch grown ass men and women as well as young people making fools of themselves throwing temper tantrums . Get it right if you are going to tell it .

Reactions: AM64
I beg to differ. The dims have provided a ton of comic relief. From wearing cooter hats to yelling at the sky to watching the everyday TDS meltdowns.

Point proven Luther.

I’m the reason why comedians won’t go to college campus now ? Ummm I’m all for free speech , making fun of all people , telling jokes that are not PC , and laughing my ass off at people that are so uptight they get pissed at comedians . Your turn .😊
What rock do you live under? Comedians still go to college campuses. Just the other day my daughter gave me a list of the stand up routines on Netflix that she and her "college" friends have watched and loved. Humor is alive and well. It's just that there are platforms that are acceptable venues for certain types of humor, but it's always been that way. Old, bitter, cynical, and crotchety is no way to go through the rest of your life.

What rock do you live under? Comedians still go to college campuses. Just the other day my daughter gave me a list of the stand up routines on Netflix that she and her "college" friends have watched and loved. Humor is alive and well. It's just that there are platforms that are acceptable venues for certain types of humor, but it's always been that way. Old, bitter, cynical, and crotchety is no way to go through the rest of your life.

You like Dave Chapelle?

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Is this how libtards comprehend things? I don’t watch Trump winning I watch the reaction to your fellow libtards and their reactions to Trump winning.
Do you really find a rebadged slur to be clever? Is this truly the level the right wants to sink to?

Your progressive liberal humor is alive and well . I agree . Again , I’m for free speech , making fun or others and ourselves , laughing at jokes that are not PC . You suggested it may be me and I gave you what I thought comedy is ... your turn .😊

I love it when you drop by the PF and grace us with your wisdom.
Thank you sir....
Been here most of the day. Just tired of seeing the constant slurs and insults from a side who constantly claims the high road.

This is the kind of language you find clever and acceptable? Maybe your friends can drop some more racist quips to entertain you?

Been here most of the day. Just tired of seeing the constant slurs and insults from a side who constantly claims the high road.

This is the kind of language you find clever and acceptable? Maybe your friends can drop some more racist quips to entertain you?

You only see one side claiming the high road ? One side with slurs and insults ? Maybe you should get your mod glasses upgraded .

Reactions: AM64

I know you have been here most of the day. The liberal stench was more amplified by it.

Racist quips? Awfully sensitive today aren’t we PJ..?

If you're keeping score it's definitely a blowout

Why are you keeping score is one worse than the other ? There’s no high road left to claim for either side , I said that last week . But we all seem to try to claim it still . BOTH sides do .

VN Store

Back