Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

Yeah, trying to be funny is not my strong suit.

I don't think redhat should be a pejorative. Not just because I don't like labeling or pejoratives, but because they also come in white and blue with different color lettering. Makes the term moot.

I think they are basically correct, but their funding is highly dependent on needing bogeymen. Anybody thinking an Islamic hate group is done while there a Muslim left in the world is a fool. N Korea is a Chinese puppet to keep things stirred up while keeping the heat off China. Notice how things cooled after Kim went home and got recalled to China ... for recalibration.

Reactions: ETV
Yeah, trying to be funny is not my strong suit.

I don't think redhat should be a pejorative. Not just because I don't like labeling or pejoratives, but because they also come in white and blue with different color lettering. Makes the term moot.
You do good. We all can't be as funny as Airvol.

Reactions: AirVol
I think they are basically correct, but their funding is highly dependent on needing bogeymen. Anybody thinking an Islamic hate group is done while there a Muslim left in the world is a fool. N Korea is a Chinese puppet to keep things stirred up while keeping the heat off China. Notice how things cooled after Kim went home and got recalled to China ... for recalibration.

You should have stopped after the bolded.

The board rules explain how to deal with it. Move on little man
Says the guy who I sent to the fetal position with mere words.

Here’s a game for you to play. Search those two words you’re crying about. They’re each ALL OVER THE BOARD. You just couldn’t take a little ribbing because you’re far too emotional.

Also, I thought it was the tard in libtard that got you upset apparently it was the lib part. Interesting....

Now, stalk elsewhere.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back