Stan Drayton confirmed as RB coach (merged)

i heard on VQ that Jeff Temps said TN and florida are tied for his services now. he was suppose to annouce today.

Demps you mean? I wonder if Drayton was his primary recruiter?

why would we want a guy from Richmond?

Jim Tressel was at Youngstown before tOSU.

He's a good coach. People bury Fulmer for what they assume is the same time of thinking. Obviously CPF is looking outside the family.

Jim Tressel was at Youngstown before tOSU.

He's a good coach. People bury Fulmer for what they assume is the same time of thinking. Obviously CPF is looking outside the family.

Tressel won 4 National Championships at Youngstown State

I'm not against going outside the "family", but I'd like someone, I don't have to google to know about

This is already been posted in the drayton thread. It's been rumored since this afternoon. Merging. :)

Tressel won 4 National Championships at Youngstown State

I'm not against going outside the "family", but I'd like someone, I don't have to google to know about

to be fair, he is a pretty marquee coach in Div II. Coach of the year runner up last year I believe or this year one

I think there's a difference between "Drayton is a candidate" and "Drayton is our RB coach"

I think there's a difference between "Drayton is a candidate" and "Drayton is our RB coach"

It was posted that it would be official tonight or tomorrow, so unless you have an official link....

VN Store

Back