Steven Crowder is a real piece of ....

evillawyer

Kung Fu Kamala, B*tches!
Steven Crowder berates pregnant wife over 'wifely duties'

It's always the same with these faux alpha male Republicans. They become the BS they spout to their audience.

She's eight months pregnant with twins, he's sitting on his fat ass smoking cigars complaining that she's not doing her wifely duties.

Wasn't even present for the birth of his kids.

Exclusive: Video Reveals Steven Crowder Emotionally Abusing Wife. In Statement, Hilary Crowder's Family Says She Hid His Emotionally Abusive Behavior For Years

Last edited:
Im going to wait for more information to come out. That video is edited..and while he was being a douche, we don't know the context of that particular fight...and id have to question the statement released by her, which that last line says they want this a private matter yet they released the video, a statement and had the DW Candace Owens commenting one it, who has recently been beefing with Crowder. No doubt he has some issues to work out but I'll wait for more to the story

Im going to wait for more information to come out. That video is edited..and while he was being a douche, we don't know the context of that particular fight...and id have to question the statement released by her, which that last line says they want this a private matter yet they released the video, a statement and had the DW Candace Owens commenting one it, who has recently been beefing with Crowder. No doubt he has some issues to work out but I'll wait for more to the story

Ehh he’s a POS

Reactions: WBO and NashVol11
I se him in a different light now, but your telling me you've never said anything that could be seems as abusive to your wife during a fight??
Don't know man. Wife's 8/9's of the way to popping out twins, tummy too large for her shirt to fit over it. He's sitting around smoking cigars and drinking beer, but he wants her to do the cleaning (put some gloves on), walk the dog, give the dog it's medicine, and pick up the groceries. That just seems pure a-hole. Don't know what additional info would change that.

Don't know man. Wife's 8/9's of the way to popping out twins, tummy too large for her shirt to fit over it. He's sitting around smoking cigars and drinking beer, but he wants her to do the cleaning (put some gloves on), walk the dog, give the dog it's medicine, and pick up the groceries. That just seems pure a-hole. Don't know what additional info would change that.
It's the combination of the editing and the statement...in fact they say he choose to skip the birt of his kids without mentioning he was recovering from surgery and a collapsed lung..so that part of the issues I have..he also they asked for it to be private yet they released all this..

It's the combination of the editing and the statement...in fact they say he choose to skip the birt of his kids without mentioning he was recovering from surgery and a collapsed lung..so that part of the issues I have..he also they asked for it to be private yet they released all this..
Dude's a multi-millionaire. If both he and his wife can't do household choirs, post for hired help.

Regarding the "surgery," it was elective. Rumors are he got male breast implants so he could look more like a manly man.

When I saw the video of Ray Rice punching his wife in an elevator I didn't need more context to determine if he was physical abuser and a massive POS.

When I saw that video I don't need anymore context to determine if that guys a massive POS who emotionally abuses his about to pop pregnant wife.

Last edited:
When I saw the video of Ray Rice punching his wife in an elevator I didn't need more context to determine if he was physical abuser and a massive POS.

When I saw that video I don't need anymore context to determine if that guys a mass POS who emotionally abuses his about to pop pregnant wife.
I'm not saying he is a isn't a POS with issues. I'm saying that him mentally abusing her for years (according to her) but yet she had kids with him and the only proof is an edited video in which the worst part ,(I'll F*** u up) isn't verified other the by those that released it...if anything we should realize now is that anything hat comes out polarizing should be allowed to have more info cme out before condemning someone...say for instance his reference to wifely duties could come from the rumor she was cheating on him. Context would say that maybe she agreed to concessions in their personal relationship and then decided not to..while his reaction woulld be too much for me .we don't the the extent of anything. Their whole situation isbeng judge in 1 viewpoint on a 5 min edit video...J6 should show the power of releasing edited video

Reactions: Gandalf
I just watched the video. He’s a scumbag. I hope she makes it as painful on him as possible during their divorce proceedings

Dude's a multi-millionaire. If both he and his wife can't do household choirs, post for hired help.

Regarding the "surgery," it was elective. Rumors are he got male breast implants so he could look more like a manly man.
Right and she was actually worth more financially when that argument took place..she could have done either of those as well..and if getting space was what she wanted via the video. Why it take the Uber as he offered...small thing like that just don't pass the smell test..and again I don't agree with the way he is speaking to her but I'm not involved in their relationship.

Ok, so he’s a POS. We all agree, so move on to more things that triggers you EL.

When I saw that video I don't need anymore context to determine if that guys a mass POS who emotionally abuses his about to pop pregnant wife.
Exactly.

It’s like the “fact checkers” - yea, they said it… but it lacks context.

Sometimes call you need is the audio/video - no context required.

VN Store

Back