Steven Crowder is a real piece of ....

Ever notice that these threads are always started by people who supposedly don’t pay attention to these guys?

Lol, yeah. From some guy that supposedly doesn't watch his videos he sure posts alot about him. I guess some people just get obsessed.

Steven Crowder berates pregnant wife over 'wifely duties'

It's always the same with these faux alpha male Republicans. They become the BS they spout to their audience.

She's eight months pregnant with twins, he's sitting on his fat ass smoking cigars complaining that she's not doing her wifely duties.

Wasn't even present for the birth of his kids.

Exclusive: Video Reveals Steven Crowder Emotionally Abusing Wife. In Statement, Hilary Crowder's Family Says She Hid His Emotionally Abusive Behavior For Years

You calling anyone a .... is very ironic

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Don't know man. Wife's 8/9's of the way to popping out twins, tummy too large for her shirt to fit over it. He's sitting around smoking cigars and drinking beer, but he wants her to do the cleaning (put some gloves on), walk the dog, give the dog it's medicine, and pick up the groceries. That just seems pure a-hole. Don't know what additional info would change that.

more of an A-hole than Ma and Pa Biden who refuse to acknowledge the grandson their dead beat dad son won't support?

it's an innocent kid but the guy fighting for the soul of America doesn't give one shizz about his own blood relative.

The dude is legit crazy. Rumors he ran of his co host Jared. And then the way he attacked the daily wire was pathetic.

more of an A-hole than Ma and Pa Biden who refuse to acknowledge the grandson their dead beat dad son won't support?

it's an innocent kid but the guy fighting for the soul of America doesn't give one shizz about his own blood relative.
Whatabout much?

Reactions: NashVol11
Dude's a multi-millionaire. If both he and his wife can't do household choirs, post for hired help.

Regarding the "surgery," it was elective. Rumors are he got male breast implants so he could look more like a manly man.
He had pectis excavatum which was compressing his heart and had the surgery to fix it. He was a total douche in that video.

Steven Crowder berates pregnant wife over 'wifely duties'

It's always the same with these faux alpha male Republicans. They become the BS they spout to their audience.

She's eight months pregnant with twins, he's sitting on his fat ass smoking cigars complaining that she's not doing her wifely duties.

Wasn't even present for the birth of his kids.

Exclusive: Video Reveals Steven Crowder Emotionally Abusing Wife. In Statement, Hilary Crowder's Family Says She Hid His Emotionally Abusive Behavior For Years

When you marry a woman raised on indoor plumbing and curtains on the windows, you are going to get a Steve Crowder type wife.

Maybe lay off the steroids.
That’s what came to my mind as well. It reminds me of a musician named Tim Lambesis. The guy was known for being incredibly nice, and then he started taking steroids and it changed him. He tried hiring a hit man to kill his wife.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Crowder is a saint compared to dead beat Hunter. Thoughts?
Whataboutisms can be a nice rhetorical device where a person has defended the person invoked in the "what about ...." clause. But given that I've never defended that sack of sh*t HB, it's not a very effective device here.

The Daily Wire thing was just bizarre.

Yeah, I honestly think the guy is losing it mentally. I watched all the videos from both him and the daily wire on the subject and couldn’t find anything worthy of him being so upset and betraying friends.

It seemed like a gross marketing mechanism. “Join me! They’re not real conservatives!”

That’s what came to my mind as well. It reminds me of a musician named Tim Lambesis. The guy was known for being incredibly nice, and then he started taking steroids and it changed him. He tried hiring a hit man to kill his wife.

I forgot about that!

VN Store

Back