Steven Crowder is a real piece of ....

Crowder is a racist and homophobe with known anger issues who hangs around racists and homophobes.

In the court of public opinion, he doesn't have the benefit of the doubt....
And he loves to pull his genitalia out to show other dudes and sometimes puts it on them. Totally normal behavior for a well adjusted adult

I can't believe I didn't think of this before, but the idea that he would have an undoctored version where he doesn't say "I'm gonna **** you up" and that Candace Owens and ex-wife would doctor the video to include that phrase....these ideas can't live in the same world. No way would CO or the wife be so stupid as to edit that in when he has the undoctored version. If that were the case, whomever doctored it is bound to get crushed legally.

Reactions: tbh and Vol8188
I can't believe I didn't think of this before, but the idea that he would have an undoctored version where he doesn't say "I'm gonna **** you up" and that Candace Owens and ex-wife would doctor the video to include that phrase....these ideas can't live in the same world. No way would CO or the wife be so stupid as to edit that in when he has the undoctored version. If that were the case, whomever doctored it is bound to get crushed legally.
Very true...now that part wasn't on he tape and is now a he said she said situation...and he is being judged in the court of public opinion...so the damage is done even if it turns out to be false..a lie travels 100x further than the truth.

Yeah, that was expert level “prickish”.
Don’t know the entire background by that video, but having a very pregnant wife in the past myself, man…whatever the issue is, you don’t handle it like that. Help her out. What a condescending a-hole.

“He’s a comedian, of course he sent his employees pictures of his penis all the time”

Between this and whodey trying to be Crowder’s defense attorney, this is a very weird thread

Plenty of legit reasons to dislike Crowder. Comedians sending pictures of their balls to other men doesn’t make the list

Plenty of legit reasons to dislike Crowder. Comedians sending pictures of their balls to other men doesn’t make the list
If it’s so innocuous why do you feel the need to keep rewriting genitals/penis as “his balls”

If it’s so innocuous why do you feel the need to keep rewriting genitals/penis as “his balls”

lol would you prefer I call them dictures?

No one is impressed that he sent photos to his male staff. There’s plenty of legit reasons to dislike him. This doesn’t make the list. It’s just a nonsense hit piece by your ideological buddies.

Find someone you don’t like in the media and attack them for nonsense. Same playbook over and over.

lol would you prefer I call them dictures?

No one is impressed that he sent photos to his male staff. There’s plenty of legit reasons to dislike him. This doesn’t make the list. It’s just a nonsense hit piece by your ideological buddies.

Find someone you don’t like in the media and attack them for nonsense. Same playbook over and over.
I don’t care about Steven Crowder but sending pictures of your penis to your subordinates is deeply weird, you should maybe be on a list

Who da fook is Steven Crowder?

Used to have a conservative YouTube Chanel. Went off the deep end (although not as far as one of his staffers did). I believe he was abusing his wife (perhaps only verbally, I don’t fully recall). And he had this weird video trying to make it sound like The Daily Wire was evil for offering him a contract.

Edit: Owen Benjamin was the one who really went off the deep end

Last edited:
I don’t care about Steven Crowder but sending pictures of your junk to your subordinates is deeply weird, you should maybe be on a list

Numerous comedians send dictures to friends. You’re making it sound like he’s the ceo of Nike. The guy had a YouTube show.

Reactions: StarRaider
Right-wing talk show hosts specialize in appealing to angry, low- or no-education men---many of them incels (for obvious reasons).
Being an aggressive a$$hole is a prerequisite with these losers.

Roy Moore - stalked teenies at malls.
Mayy Gaet - Pumped teenies and bragged about on the floor of Congress.
Doug McLeod - Punch out his wife for not undressing fast enough for drilling
Holy Jerry Falwell Jr. - Liked to watch his wife fork other men.
Family values, and reliegous Repubs are a special bred, they're hybrid hypocrites.

To be fair, I don't doubt for a split second some Democreeps do the same. But it's funny how the folks who make the most noise about familt values and being religious are the ones most often caught being so hypocritical.

VN Store

Back