Still no word on Mays, Spraggins, McCoy?

Vfl2407

Several Knox radio reports said that CJH gave his team until Friday (tomorrow) to let him know if they are opting out of the bowl game.
Im hoping that no news is good news on those 3 as far as returning next year. I know that McCoys injury is too severe to play in bowl. Not sure about Spraggins. Mays is healthy though.

Not that Heupel will let the public know the answers. He is very good about not giving opponents any more info than necessary to help them plan their game plan. I expect lots of “game time decision” language

i-dont-know-dr-leonard-mccoy.gif

Reactions: feathersax
Several Knox radio reports said that CJH gave his team until Friday (tomorrow) to let him know if they are opting out of the bowl game.
Im hoping that no news is good news on those 3 as far as returning next year. I know that McCoys injury is too severe to play in bowl. Not sure about Spraggins. Mays is healthy though.
Spraggins and Mays both coming back next year. Why would they opt out?

Not that Heupel will let the public know the answers. He is very good about not giving opponents any more info than necessary to help them plan their game plan. I expect lots of “game time decision” language
I'm wondering if Fingers will favor us with bowl practice videos or if Heupel will keep them under wraps.

Reactions: CedarHillVol
I expect him to play in the bowl. Unsure on next season, but I’d say leaning that was. Collective needs to get right.
Collective needs to “get right” on a lot of guys, but they don’t have an unlimited budget. It also doesn’t help when certain players don’t do the NIL events they sign up for and lower their value with the people that pay the bills.

Collective needs to “get right” on a lot of guys, but they don’t have an unlimited budget. It also doesn’t help when certain players don’t do the NIL events they sign up for and lower their value with the people that pay the bills.
NIL is gonna help to ruin this sport unless some massive rules are set in place.

Spraggins’ injury will prevent him from playing in the bowl.

speaking of that why hasn't anyone started an opt-out/portal out tracker for the bowl game for both teams?

Reactions: Vfl2407
Spraggins is most valuable of the 3, IMO. But we need them all for our natty run. We will be a top 10 team.

Reactions: Wezel
I can’t imagine that Bru wouldn’t come back. He did go through senior day activities, but I would imagine he would want to improve his draft stock by showing that he’s healthy.

Reactions: Bloodrunsorange27

VN Store

Back