Still no word on Mays, Spraggins, McCoy?

I think the kid from MTSU is light years better than what we’ve had. Oregon state guy was solid as a true freshman. Staes was wanted by Georgia. Feel like we add a starting WR before end of the week with Brazzell as well.

Will be interesting to see what we do if Stewart wants in? I think you have to add him as well.
Jakobe isn't light years better than what we've had here. I'd say he's Wesley Walker level (which isn't bad at all) but definitely better and most importantly, more athletic than JJ McCullough.

Reactions: PerryCountyVol
I’m wondering with both Bru and Spraggins coming off of injuries if that is causing a delay on their decision making process.
I think injury’s factor in to where they think they stand on NFL draft boards so I’d assume they are still weighing where they’re likely viewed by NFL teams and the risk vs reward of coming back. Or they could already know or be in talks for NIL to decide. Would love to get both back i would hate for bru’s final play to be that one against SC. Definitely the saddest moment of this season for me.

VN Store

Back