Still think Bray is better than Ainge??

If you had a choice, who would you rather have at QB this year, Bray or Ainge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ainge is 10 times better than that punk Bray. Can't believe this poll. Ainge won more SEC games in less than 2 months than the Boy Blunder won in his whole alcohol-induced career.

Bray was immature. That immaturity cost him. Hopefully he has learned from it and will work hard, give 100% and finally be successful.

Why would you wish him anything less?

Reactions: 1 person
UT gave up 33 to UGa. Ainge hung 51 on them. Boom goes your argument.
I would take Ainge over Bray any day. And this is no new revelation for me.

But lets be fair and not act like Ainge had one thing to do with the blocked punt recovered for a TD in the 06 UGA game, you know, part of those 51 Ainge hung on them that day.

Georgia scored 51 points on us in 2012.....and are you comparing that Georgia team to the 2012 team.

Boom goes your argument.

In that game Georgia was nationally ranked at #10, and the game was played in athens Ga. Just as Georgia was nationaly ranked when we played them this past year in Athens GA.

Stats don't mean nothing in my book. Peyton was the king of stats at tennessee, but bottom line he beat bama and got a sec title if he had't done them 2 things he wouldn't be as big a superstar as he is today. Ainge beat FLA and Bama so Ainge automatically beats Bray no matter what end of story.

Bray is better that Ainge in every aspect of football talent except for those 6 inches between the ears. As we saw this past weekend, it cost him dearly. Hopefully, he can get it together and stick w. KC.

Ainge was a better QB inebriated than a sober Bray, or maybe Bray was more F'd up than Ainge, hard to tell. Wish them both well, but it's kind of a loaded question. Statistically, not really close and Clausen's better than either and Vol fans wanted to hang him, ole "Marble Mouth"

It's just a game.

I don't really know who is better but I enjoy the logic of the argument going on here.

Like ainge leading Tennessee to that magical win over Georgia in 2006.

A Georgia team that lost to vandy and Kentucky in the same season.

Awesome win. A true measure of greatness.

I noticed him leaving that out too. Give just enough facts to support your argument and leave things out that do the opposite. :eek:lol:

No I did'nt leave anything out on purpose I knew they were ranked this year I just didn't know where at the time I posted. Remind me again what SEC teams Bray beat, oh yeah Kentucky twice, Candy twice, and Ole Miss. Oh yeah, he and Da'rick quit in Kentucky and got beat, and then got his arse embaressed in Nashville last year by Candy. Ainge beat nationally ranked Georgia, Florida, SC, Alabama. Again I appreciate Bray coming here and playing, but to try to say that he was a better overall performing quarterback is just stupid. yeah talent wise yeah he was better, but maturity, leadership, and on field decision making give me EA any day. I hope and pray that Bray realizes that you have to study film and be a student of the game, if he does, he will have a long NFL career, if he does'nt it will be very short. The truth on his immaturity here is what it is and all your orange colored glasses can't change it.

VN Store

Back