Stop calling them Democrats & Libs

I would guess never.
First, ABC and Fox are as comparable as rat meat and steak.
Second, not only will Biden not be giving any interviews to Fox, he will not be giving any interviews to legitimate news services. He no longer had the capacity to give a good interview.

Comforting to know we have a POTUS incapable of giving an interview.

Comforting to know we have a POTUS incapable of giving an interview.
I don't think so.
But at least he's better than the last one.
Personally, I think Biden should be replaced.

I don't think so.
But at least he's better than the last one.
Personally, I think Biden should be replaced.

Yeah, replace one Democratic moron with another Democratic moron. Solves the problem.
Biden's backup was put there bc of her skin color and not that she earned it to be there..

I would guess never.
First, ABC and Fox are as comparable as steak and rat meat.
Second, not only will Biden not be giving any interviews to Fox, he will not be giving any interviews to legitimate news services. He no longer had the capacity to give a good interview.
Wow. How much did that hurt to say?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
If we would have only replaced one republican moron with another republican moron 4 years age, the country would be much better off.

Trump wasn't a moron ... it was a made up lie because he wasn't a Democratic president.
Biden has been declared a certified moron by partisan voters for what he's done so far.

yep. And better a democratic moron than a republican moron.
Maybe in 2024 we will move away from the morons.

Nope. Democrats will cheat & rig the election in their favor as always & call for no recounts.
Then we'll have another moronic Democratic president pushing for pure communism.

Let's put it another way....nobody hears your opinion or cares....she on the other hand has a huge following & gets paid for her opinion
Still doesn't make it any more valid. I'm fact I find it more dangerous that people hear and believe she has answers. She's a mouthpiece

Reactions: zeppelin128

VN Store

Back