Stop calling them Democrats & Libs

She's a moron and part of the problem. I have no doubt we will elect her president one day.

The youth movement of the GOP is led by a juco drop out (Charlie Kirk) and a former admin/secretary (Candace Owen). Tells you a lot about the future of that party.

You're a Dem supporter and the person means nothing to you, just the label.
I'm a "progressing forward" supporter, and the person means nothing to me, just progressing forward.

Works for the left as well, lest we forget the "basket of deplorables".
Why don't you provide that whole quote so we don't forget.
And so that we can see exactly what it was she did say.

Why don't you provide that whole quote so we don't forget.
And so that we can see exactly what it was she did say.
Are you suggesting the left doesn't engage in the mudslinging and name calling as well? Pretty sure that comes from both sides.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Are you suggesting the left doesn't engage in the mudslinging and name calling as well? Pretty sure that comes from both sides.
No. I'm not suggesting that at all. Clinton's quote was pretty accurate but should not have been made. (and it was taken completely out of context)

I am 100% confident when I say Trump was the worst president (at least in modern times) with mudslinging and name calling. He put the presidential seal of approval on it. The country is worse off because of it.

Reactions: evillawyer
No. I'm not suggesting that at all. Clinton's quote was pretty accurate but should not have been made. (and it was taken completely out of context)

I am 100% confident when I say Trump was the worst president (at least in modern times) with mudslinging and name calling. He put the presidential seal of approval on it. The country is worse off because of it.
No doubt, Trump was horrible for his mudslinging, name calling, taunting, etc. But the Democrats sunk to his level, and you celebrated that, so it's hard for me to believe you were as offended as you portray when you were okay with that. There are no more adults in the room when it comes to politics in America.

Not really the cause and effect, more like brain dead feelz gave us a brain dead president.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
No doubt, Trump was horrible for his mudslinging, name calling, taunting, etc. But the Democrats sunk to his level, and you celebrated that, so it's hard for me to believe you were as offended as you portray when you were okay with that. There are no more adults in the room when it comes to politics in America.
The president use to be that adult. And it filtered down from there.

SCV is like Trump
iu

So it started with Bill Clinton? Then W, then Obama, then Trump, and now Biden?
Hardly. Trump was the worst......with no close second, not even in sight
And there will never be another one anywhere near as bad at Trump.

He was, is, and always will be, the worst in that regard.

VN Store

Back