Student Loan Forgiveness, Free College

student debt is owed to private entities (banks) IRS debt is owed to the .gov. yeah. THAT's gonna happen.

The government is gonna take the hit both ways. I’d rather give relief to those who work than those that made bad decisions and don’t want to pay the money back.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Graduated with honors...

Whoever this was got pizz poor advice and counseling.

Do you think a dean is going to tell someone not to major in this when they offer it and someone teaches the course? It would be disparaging their own institution.

It's the unrealistic view of obtaining certain degrees. If you are in a social bubble then this will be your major. Social justice pays these days. This person could morph into a race baiter and make tons of money. It will depend on their career path and all joking aside, HR, etc could be landing spots if they stay in this arena.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
You know, I've always made fun of this degree, but this is the first time I've actually encountered it for myself.

Do people really think degrees like this help?

View attachment 430984
Why would "Emergency Management and Crisis Communications" be under "Women and Gender Studies?" I'm not real sure I happy it's in "Public Relations"

Do you think a dean is going to tell someone not to major in this when they offer it and someone teaches the course?
Nope, I do not. These guys are taking advantage of a lot of these young adults to squeeze every cent they can out of them.

Nope, I do not. These guys are taking advantage of a lot of these young adults to squeeze every cent they can out of them.

Do you think photography is a worthy degree?

We can't tell a person what they are and aren't interested in but we can be honest about the job potential and career potential. Some students know this and they just want a degree. Then they decide to do something different that will lead to a paycheck short of unethical behavior.

VN Store

Back