Stupid Georgia...(merged)

VS#1

I can't see how anyone thinks Georgia is going to do anything. So what they beat a hapless Hawaii who didn't deserve to be in the Sugar Bowl. We whipped them like the dogs they are and will do the same in Athens.
Moreno...all hype! Run a few yards and jump up, score a touchdown and dance on the sideline? What am I missing?, Stafford is fat and can't throw. I really don't understand the hype around him. NO WAY they win this year. We are loaded and will win the East again, and the SEC. Mark it down! Vol Dynasty!:rock:

I can't see how anyone thinks Georgia is going to do anything. So what they beat a hapless Hawaii who didn't deserve to be in the Sugar Bowl. We whipped them like the dogs they are and will do the same in Athens.
Moreno...all hype! Run a few yards and jump up, score a touchdown and dance on the sideline? What am I missing?, Stafford is fat and can't throw. I really don't understand the hype around him. NO WAY they win this year. We are loaded and will win the East again, and the SEC. Mark it down! Vol Dynasty!:rock:
Sober up. Then come back and post.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

UGA has definitely been a media favorite the past few years, but you can't pretend that they didn't win 11 games and aren't brining everybody that matters back.

UF (4 losses)?, AU (4 losses)?, Ga Tech? (6 losses?), UK?. Heck they lost to a 6-6 SCar team, and of course us. We had our losses also BUT our last loss came in a tight game in the SEC Championship game. So who did they beat? Hawaii? All I am saying is that they beat teams that probably weren't as good as advertised. We will WHIP them. Our OL will dominate them. Their offense isn't really that good. I can't wait!

VOL DYNASTY!!!!

And of all the games that stopped Georgia from going to the National Champ. last year, which game was it? Yeah, the game here in Knoxville. You don't think Mark Richt and that entire team has Oct. 11 circled on that calendar. It'll be a blackout, they'll be looking for revenge...

And of all the games that stopped Georgia from going to the National Champ. last year, which game was it? Yeah, the game here in Knoxville. You don't think Mark Richt and that entire team has Oct. 11 circled on that calendar. It'll be a blackout, they'll be looking for revenge...

I think they'll "black" it out, but something tells me that their UF game is the one circled in red, and black... &pink

If they wear black, or whatever color, all that matters is we go down there and whip them. I predict we whip them by two TD's and it ain't that close. Remember 2004? 2006-7 weren't flukes. They can circle all they want, we will prevail.

VOL DYNASTY!!!

They are so hyped up for their HUGE win over Hawaii, who for some reason was so hyped up to be great! I think they forgot that they hadn't played a team that matters all that year, with the exception of Boise State, who wasn't all that anyways. So, a huge Sugar Bowl win over a "fantastic" Hawaii team results as a Georgia team that is unstoppable!

They are so hyped up for their HUGE win over Hawaii, who for some reason was so hyped up to be great! I think they forgot that they hadn't played a team that matters all that year, with the exception of Boise State, who wasn't all that anyways. So, a huge Sugar Bowl win over a "fantastic" Hawaii team results as a Georgia team that is unstoppable!
Have you forgotten they beat a Florida team that beat us by roughly 90 points?

Have you forgotten they beat a Florida team that beat us by roughly 90 points?

Of course, by that logic, UGA should have beaten us by roughly 102 points.

Funny how college football works.

Last edited:
My guess is that this game will be the big coming out party for Clawson and his offense. This is the point in the season where you need to have all elements installed and operational, with a few new wrinkles here and there to keep them on their heels. I say we win it in a game a lot like the '06 game in Athens.

I'm there in orange spandex.

Of course, by that logic, UGA should have beaten us by roughly 112 points.

Funny how college football works.
A football bounces funny. Therefore you can't use logic when talking about football game winners.Tennessee beats Georgia, Georgia beats Florida, Florida beats Tennessee. See what I mean?

I was in Athens yesterday. I figured, while I'm down there, might as well have some fun...

n2244145_43695841_4671.jpg

Anyways, I spent a good hour talking to some UGA fans in a bar and trying to get them to understand that they really didn't win the national title last year, and this season they really do have to play the games.

I was in Athens yesterday. I figured, while I'm down there, might as well have some fun...

n2244145_43695841_4671.jpg

Anyways, I spent a good hour talking to some UGA fans in a bar and trying to get them to understand that they really didn't win the national title last year, and this season they really do have to play the games.
Did they grasp those concepts?

Plus they're off the week before, too. They'll have two weeks to whip themselves into a frenzy.

There are some overconfident people in this thread. The game this year in Athens will not be a blowout by us. It will be close. I will gladly be wrong and win by 3 TD's again.

Plus they're off the week before, too. They'll have two weeks to whip themselves into a frenzy.
Sometimes that leads to an emotional letdown on gameday. See the multitude of games Tennessee has had with a week off before the gator game.. :banghead2:

There are some overconfident people in this thread. The game this year in Athens will not be a blowout by us. It will be close. I will gladly be wrong and win by 3 TD's again.

That's true, but confidence can mean everything in the world. And after what we've done to Georgia in our last two meetings, there is a reason behind the confidence.

Everyone acts as if they didn't beat anyone.

It's a new season of football, slate's clean. Everyone's gonna act like that. UF acts like UGA didnt beat them last year now that we're at this point of the summer.

Everyone acts as if they didn't beat anyone.

They beat a 7-6 OK State team, they lost to a 6-6 SC team, beat Western Carolina, barely beat a 7-6 Alabama team, beat a 3-9 Ole Miss team, lost to us, barely beat Vandy, beat a lame UF team, beat Troy by 10, beat Auburn, beat UK, beat GT, who was 7-6, and last but not least, drilled an OVERRATED Hawaii team in a BCS Bowl.

So really, who did they beat? They had probably one of the easiest schedules last year.

VN Store

Back