Stupid Georgia...(merged)

If they have one returning starter the dawgs have problems. I thought they were pretty young across the line last year? Did they all get hurt or what? Injures are part of the game. We'll probably lose a couple more guys, it just happens. Its football.

I'd say vs#1 is probably alot younger than most of us fella's. He probably didn't quite mean that way i hope.

I'm not so young anymore, just took a break between bourbons.

VOLS FOREVER!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock:

I didn't stop. I take a break when I go to sleep.
Sorry to come across as gloating, didn't mean to, just pointing out at how idiotic it is to crown the mutts NC when they have as many questions about them as anyone else.

On a different note, I feel drunk when I don't drink...I need another drink.

VOLS FOREVER!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock:

This makes absolutely no sense at all. You didn't stop drinking, yet you stopped when you slept.

In my experience I find that people that talk too much about how much alcohol they consume usually don't consume very much.

In my experience I find that people that talk too much about how much alcohol they consume usually don't consume very much.

I'm thinking this may be NEWCOACH/volsunderdashareunderdashchamps/etc.

Not kpt, but VS#1 or w/e it is.

hahaahahahaha! (The wine cooler part)

This is a huge blow to GA, both them, Florida and Alabama are having all sorts of problems. If we remain healthy and out of trouble, we might win the SEC by default!

And so begins the downfall of UGA. This is huge. The Dawgs expect Moreno to run through everybody this year. If the line can't get a good push to free up Knowshow how does UGA expect to score enough points to hang with UF or UT? Plus, LT being the key pass blocking position will hurt an already weak passing game. I would like to know if there has ever been a pre-season number 1 team with fewer playmakers on both sides of the ball?

Wow, add that to the growing list of issues for UGA. Sorry about the injury... If UGA does win the SEC this year it will be one of the greatest coaching jobs I've ever seen.

You can definately plug in a 2nd stringer and still get decent run push, where this hurts UGA is the deep threat. Set up defenses to shut down the run and slant passes..feast. Gotta feel bad for the kid though this close to season after all that hard summer work.

He was good most of the year. He had a bad game vs us with some penalties. Wish him the best for a speedy recovery. He is young and has some time to heal.

Well....that's our two biggest division/conference rivals both losing major parts of their offense within a week....

If I'm not mistaking...Sturdivant was considered their most talented offensive lineman...

Let's hope (knock on wood) that this injury bug stays away from our team...so far so good... :crossfingers:

Rivals is reporting that Georgia Left Tackle will miss the entire 2008 season. Also read other places that UGA's WR are dropping like flies. Add into all the off-the-field problems, is UGA doomed before the season starts?

I hate it for all guys who are seriously injured regardless of team. Let's all hope that the Vols can stay healthy for at least 2 more weeks.

Sorry, I always put threads in the wrong place it seems. Good thing yall guys keep me in check.

Also, I thought about this a month ago when everybody was tooting UGA's horn. How vulnerable is UGA's success to Stafford and Moreno staying healthy I hope it don't happen because I believe what makes CFB special is the caliber of athelets that line up every saturday. But if there is one team in the SEC who's success depends on their top 2 stars staying healthly, it is UGA.

VN Store

Back