Stupid Georgia...(merged)

http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/redneck_wading_pool.htm
redneck_wading_pool.htm

You have definatley been drinking the orange Koolaid. I hope UGA stinks and I think there a bit overated but I'm not ready to just give us the SEC yet.

I say we make a Hat versus Noobs thread, heck we could have an entire forum dedicated to these epic battles.

We should be careful about gloating when the injury bug bites another team. What comes around goes around...

How are they going to win the NC much less an SEC game with half their players in jail and the other half in the hospital!?!!?:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:
Stupid Mutts!

VOLS FOREVER!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Laughing about a player being injured is classless.

What is exciting or funny about a kid tearing up his knee and having his career in jeopardy?

Making fun of a young man's injury, regardless of team, is pretty low on the classy scale.

If they have one returning starter the dawgs have problems. I thought they were pretty young across the line last year? Did they all get hurt or what? Injures are part of the game. We'll probably lose a couple more guys, it just happens. Its football.

I'd say vs#1 is probably alot younger than most of us fella's. He probably didn't quite mean that way i hope.

Yeah I thought they had a few returning OL but they are still young and not very deep. He's easily their best and this is a huge loss.

Chris Davis played Guard last year, and moved to C in the spring. He started all 13 games for them last season.

Clint Boling started 11 games and is suspended for the GSU game.

Then you have Sturdivant, who was one of the new starters for them last year.

Chester Adams and Fernando Velasco graduated.

Hope that helps.

Any OL that can start in the SEC as a true freshman is something special, especially since he protects Stafford's blindside. He'll be an all american before he's done.

He's apparently been drinking again.

I didn't stop. I take a break when I go to sleep.
Sorry to come across as gloating, didn't mean to, just pointing out at how idiotic it is to crown the mutts NC when they have as many questions about them as anyone else.

On a different note, I feel drunk when I don't drink...I need another drink.

VOLS FOREVER!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock:

VN Store

Back