Stupid WKU fans.

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
I have an account on ESPN and I was on the Tennessee vs WKU football board. There was a couple of WKU fans who said that they would blow out Tennessee and that they have a better coach than Butch Jones. I mean I know we're having a down year but WKU will never be on our level in football.

They have Cattleman in Knoxville leading the charge
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
tumblr_m6hmuf5yiq1qhvtpzo1_400.gif

Reactions: 14 people
I have an account on ESPN and have encountered some dumb WKU fans too. Probably the same ones you're talking about. They have back-to-back 7 win seasons and now their fans believe they're the new Boise State. That win over Kentucky has really gone to their heads.

Reactions: 6 people
I am a WKU alum, and find it hard to believe that WKU fans think the Hilltoppers have a chance against UT. Why would anyone feel they dont have a chance against us after the last few years. WKU fans think we are the best team in the state of KY, but most of them know they stand no chance. Why do some people find it cool to troll other sites and then run like a girl and yack about what they say?

Reactions: 5 people
I have an account on ESPN and I was on the Tennessee vs WKU football board. There was a couple of WKU fans who said that they would blow out Tennessee and that they have a better coach than Butch Jones. I mean I know we're having a down year but WKU will never be on our level in football.

We got Vols fans on this board presuming the same about Oregon, Florida, and even Alabama. It's natural for a frog to praise his own pond. :peace2:

Reactions: 1 person
Losing to WKU isn't out of the realm of possibility. But seeing as how it will only be CBP's second game, I won't be too worried. His offense won't be up to "Petrino standards" by that point, so we should just out-talent them and win comfortably.

Losing to WKU isn't out of the realm of possibility. But seeing as how it will only be CBP's second game, I won't be too worried. His offense won't be up to "Petrino standards" by that point, so we should just out-talent them and win comfortably.

What's this "we" stuff Hilltopper? Lol Jk

Reactions: 1 person

We have a better human being, they have a better coach.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back